Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

monkeypedro 2nd March 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 523317)
Just slightly let down by terms of endearment hope that's for your other half ?

I bought it from a charity shop for my mother to watch as a change from all the horror and Asian cinema she has to endure.

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd March 2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 523322)
Who knows, i'm operating through a morphine haze at the moment, so none of it might be accurate!

Quick get reviewing!

You'll be able to give Frankie a run for his money. :hippie:

Justin101 2nd March 2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 523311)
New stuff from the last couple of weeks.

I've been eyeing up Punk Vacation for ages, can you let me know what it's like :D

Justin101 2nd March 2017 08:13 PM

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/att...ile_000-3-.jpg

I didn't buy these, but won them on this very forum :) Yay me and thanks to all the Cult Labs guys for doing community stuff like this!

:ilovecultlabs:

antmumford 2nd March 2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 523277)
Recommend me some shopping therapy Cult Labs! Old man had a fall and is not only restricted to bed, but we're also having to rearrange his house so he doesn't need to use the stairs. I'm laid up 'cos i slipped a disc picking the blighter up! Never known pain like it and i've had kidney stones - it's so painful its like an absence of pain, a black hole which holds all the pain and bypasses your brain yet reduces you to crawling on the floor and mewling like a cat.

I'm in bed since Monday and at least till next Monday, so hit me with your recommendations please!

I know how you feel Deadite, I've a slipped disc too and when it went I was laid out on the floor in the living room for 2 weeks, had to crawl to the toilet too. Nasty stuff. Hope you get better and feel better soon mate

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

gag 2nd March 2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 523356)
I know how you feel Deadite, I've a slipped disc too and when it went I was laid out on the floor in the living room for 2 weeks, had to crawl to the toilet too. Nasty stuff. Hope you get better and feel better soon mate

was this recently ?

Hope you and Deadite both get better soon

Stephen@Cult Labs 2nd March 2017 09:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Now that i've spent a silly anount of money on this, someone else will give it a regular release.

Attachment 187783Attachment 187784Attachment 187785

Deadite 2nd March 2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 523356)

Not nice feeling (and hearing) your back snap out of place. Luckily, mine slipped right back in again. I've had all kinds of broken bones, toes, torn muscles and the like, but i don't mind admitting that i was maybe 5 seconds from passing out. My hearing had reduced to a tinny whistle and everything looked a bit grey. Weirdly 1 sip of water returned my faculties - along with the realisation that i was ****ed for the next week or two. Bloody ambulance was here for 3 hours! Took a look at the old man for 20 minutes (who had fallen over) and spent 2 hours with me to make sure i hadn't caused any nerve damage!

I don't recommend it.

antmumford 3rd March 2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 523367)
was this recently ?

Hope you and Deadite both get better soon

No this was about 7 years ago now but I've never been right since. My disc is now herniated so it'll always be a problem for me. I suffer from back pain constantly so I have to keep exercising and stretching to keep the pain at bay. I'm only 33 too so I have the rest of my life to suffer now :( oh well, it is what it is.
I'll numb the suffering by buying and watching great films for the rest of my life ;)

bleakshaun 3rd March 2017 10:00 AM

just ordered VHS 2, The Collector and You're Next from Amazon