Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

monkeypedro 4th March 2017 09:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The rest of my deliveries from the last few days plus picked up Age of Kill and We Still Kill the Old Way from Poundland and Round the twist from a charity shop while out shopping yesterday.

I also took delivery of a Nintendo Switch and Zelda yesterday.

trebor8273 4th March 2017 02:02 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Bit of a SciFi theme today. Doctor who from cex and charity shop finds.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th March 2017 02:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2017 07:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A few pickups in Glasgow this afternoon. Couldn't say no to Heat for 6, and happy to see that Eureka managed to get the commentaries for La Bamba after the initial list of extras omitted them.

Attachment 187905Attachment 187906

J Harker 4th March 2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 523638)
A few pickups in Glasgow this afternoon. Couldn't say no to Heat for 6, and happy to see that Eureka managed to get the commentaries for La Bamba after the initial list of extras omitted them.

Attachment 187905Attachment 187906

Where was Heat 6 mate?

Dave Boy 4th March 2017 09:30 PM

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/be...1e0c8c690c.jpg
3 DISC STEELBOOK

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/95...1040d60b16.jpg

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 523643)
Where was Heat 6 mate?



It was in Fopp. Not sure if it's the same in HMV, since they're part on the same company.

J Harker 4th March 2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 523645)
It was in Fopp. Not sure if it's the same in HMV, since they're part on the same company.

Was 8.99 or in their 3 for 20 deal in mine yesterday. And I saw it in Sainsburies for 8.

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 523647)
Was 8.99 or in their 3 for 20 deal in mine yesterday. And I saw it in Sainsburies for 8.



Weird. Not sure why it's so low in Fopp.

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2017 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As James T Kirk once said....."this is damn peculiar"

Attachment 187907


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.