Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

dis 26th January 2011 06:19 PM

Oh,also just ordered the 3 disc video nasty set from hmv online for 15 quid.
Think its a numbered limited version,will keep you all posted.

nekromantik 26th January 2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dis (Post 124303)
Hi,its actually called "reincarnation of hitler" and "white caligula",i think?
2 films on 1 disc,its a region 1 film.8quid of e bay!
Why,was this a good or bad buy?

no idea :lol:

dis 26th January 2011 06:29 PM

Oh,not to worry.
Sure its gestapos last orgy and white slave as a bonus film as read that there is a region 1 version of gestapo which comes with a bonus film.
The front cover,girl with pistol in mouth is in the film.
Has anyone else on here heard of my version?

JoeTerror 26th January 2011 07:21 PM

I totally forgot...I just picked up "Bad Biology".....anyone see it? What'd you think? I haven't yet so no spoilers! LOL! Sounds like it could be a lot of fun! LOL!

nekromantik 26th January 2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeTerror (Post 124318)
I totally forgot...I just picked up "Bad Biology".....anyone see it? What'd you think? I haven't yet so no spoilers! LOL! Sounds like it could be a lot of fun! LOL!

its a alright i thought.
not brilliant but still entertained me.
its a f**ked up story tho, the ending was proper out there!

JoeTerror 26th January 2011 07:47 PM

Can't wait to get "Let Me In"! The original is one of my all time favorites and heard really good things about the remake! Looking forward to it!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th January 2011 07:56 PM

I've just ordered 2001: A Space Odyssey, Let the Right One In, Picnic at Hanging Rock, and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre from Amazon :happy:

nekromantik 26th January 2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeTerror (Post 124330)
Can't wait to get "Let Me In"! The original is one of my all time favorites and heard really good things about the remake! Looking forward to it!

Hmm it was one of the better remakes out there but still has nothing on LTROI. The original has its own unique charm and feeling and this just dont.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th January 2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeTerror (Post 124330)

Don't get your expectations up to high as I was really disappointed by the remake and can't understand why it received so many favourable notices.

kingofwitches666 26th January 2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 124336)
I've just ordered 2001: A Space Odyssey, Let the Right One In, Picnic at Hanging Rock, and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre from Amazon :happy:

Nice one be, heard good things about the Hanging Rock & 2001 Blu's :nod: