Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Kyle 16th December 2009 05:13 PM

i just had a message of the guy who made it and he has just said that the dvd i got is #5 out of 5, when they come to release the film in march there will be a run of 50 with similar covers and also a run of big boxed vhs versions as well

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 53438)
i just had an awesome delivery from abortion bin productions! 1st dvd was their film black ice but the best thing was the screener of the film tapeworm due to be released in march 2010, it has come with a custom made cover which looks great !

hope these pics do it justice

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...9/CIMG6339.jpg

Looks awesome BS. :cool:

Let me know if the film's any good mate.

Kyle 16th December 2009 05:37 PM

will do mate , im just waiting for a message off him cuz i got this from him about an hour ago

"Please give me feedback Tapeworm, again I have 1 last edit down of the film and I may have Jessie do alittle more soundtrack work to fill out some slow spots.
As for the Cover only 5 were made. I have one, Brandon Husell ( Frank) has one, Jason Toth ( G-man) has one, Mario Dominick has one and you have the last. I ran out of Platsil Gel 10 that's why only 5 got made; These are basically prototypes as I was thinking about doing a run of 50 in the custom covers once I get the discs pressed and I am also looking into finding a printer who can do Glossy prints on Card stock as I want to do a 50 run of VHS Tapes in Old School Big Boxes as I and a number of people I know(like Louis from Massacre Video) are VHS collectors.
Well enjoy and thanks for the support. It's the fans that are willing to risk trying new things that keep independent horror alive...And if you like them share them in the UK...bootlegging is advertising for independents as far as I am concerned."
Brian

to me thats saying he doesnt mind if i pass around a copy but i sent him a pm to make sure if so ill send you a copy BE

42ndStreetFreak 16th December 2009 06:50 PM

Some cheapy finds:

"After..." - (£1)

"Aquarium" - (50p)

"The Cars that ate Paris" - (£1)
A teenage fave and one of the cult movie staples in my formative years when it used to be on TV.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 07:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
BTW guys,the Italian 2 disc set of Piranha IS NOT a box set as stated on the cover,much to my dismay.
I did however,purchase the correct version of Piranha 2 at a cost of ANOTHER fourteen Euros....:doh:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 53467)
will do mate , im just waiting for a message off him cuz i got this from him about an hour ago

"Please give me feedback Tapeworm, again I have 1 last edit down of the film and I may have Jessie do alittle more soundtrack work to fill out some slow spots.
As for the Cover only 5 were made. I have one, Brandon Husell ( Frank) has one, Jason Toth ( G-man) has one, Mario Dominick has one and you have the last. I ran out of Platsil Gel 10 that's why only 5 got made; These are basically prototypes as I was thinking about doing a run of 50 in the custom covers once I get the discs pressed and I am also looking into finding a printer who can do Glossy prints on Card stock as I want to do a 50 run of VHS Tapes in Old School Big Boxes as I and a number of people I know(like Louis from Massacre Video) are VHS collectors.
Well enjoy and thanks for the support. It's the fans that are willing to risk trying new things that keep independent horror alive...And if you like them share them in the UK...bootlegging is advertising for independents as far as I am concerned."
Brian

to me thats saying he doesnt mind if i pass around a copy but i sent him a pm to make sure if so ill send you a copy BE

That would be awesome mate! :thumb: :dance: :biggrin:

Kyle 16th December 2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 53494)
That would be awesome mate! :thumb: :dance: :biggrin:

as soon as i fin d out ill let you know but thats what it sounds like, what do you think?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 07:47 PM

Let's start a BR Addiction group.

My name's Reaper.I'm a Bluaholic....:biggrin:

That's good news about DIRTY HARRY and POLTERGEIST!
DIRT HARRY BOX and BOURNE cost me my PSYCHOMANIA disc which some kindly girl bought on Amazon for 40 quid!
Ach well,speculate to accumulate and all that shit!

You won't be disappointed with THE MATRIX D!;)

I hear HEAT isn't too hot,but I don't believe everything I read.Let me know Mr D!:nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 42ndStreetFreak (Post 53476)
Some cheapy finds
"The Cars that ate Paris" - (£1)
A teenage fave and one of the cult movie staples in my formative years when it used to be on TV.

Love this film! :thumb:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th December 2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 53495)
as soon as i fin d out ill let you know but thats what it sounds like, what do you think?

Sounds good to me! :biggrin:

If it's even half decent I'll probably pick it up on release too. :nod: