Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nekromantik 31st January 2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZigZagZombie (Post 124927)
Yup, the listing on Amazon does say region A but like I say Severin's website says region 0 so am somewhat confused. Instinct tells me I should probably trust the latter.

If you could let us know which it is when your copy gets delivered would be very grateful ;)

Im not sure about that title but never look at Amazon's region listing as they always put region A even if its region free :)

Sargento 31st January 2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 125144)
just won the hole on BD for £9!

Not quite as cheap as mine Nek!!!

:lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st January 2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 125249)
Im not sure about that title but never look at Amazon's region listing as they always put region A even if its region free :)

Me neither Nek. I usually refer to Blu-Ray.com for region info. Newer releases tend to be harder to find out, unless you know someone who has the disc. As I'm multi-region it doesn't bother me too much, although I'd generally go for Region B over A, mainly because my only Blu player in the living room is my PS3 at present.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st January 2011 12:15 PM

Due to recommendations on here, yesterday I bought MTV: Beavis & Butthead Collector's Edition and also picked up The Spaghetti Westerns Collection on Blu-ray.

pedromonkey 31st January 2011 12:21 PM

picked up these yesterday....

8MM
Escape From Alcatraz

antmumford 31st January 2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 125058)
Went on a bit of a animation spree lately. Bought the Beavis and Butthead boxset, Beavis And Butthead Do America and pre-ordered Jungle Burger (now available on UK DVD!

I guess you didn't realise that Beavis and Butthead Do America is already included in the Collectors Boxset so you'll have it twice now? :doh:

I decided to pick up this set too because it's only £12.99 at HMV which is a great bargain and I also picked up The Spaghetti Western Trilogy on Blu-ray to jump on the bargain bandwagon :rolleyes:

nekromantik 31st January 2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sargento (Post 125279)
Not quite as cheap as mine Nek!!!

:lol:

Ha ha true but less then the 13 quid on most sites :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 31st January 2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 125315)
I guess you didn't realise that Beavis and Butthead Do America is already included in the Collectors Boxset so you'll have it twice now? :doh:

I decided to pick up this set too because it's only £12.99 at HMV which is a great bargain and I also picked up The Spaghetti Western Trilogy on Blu-ray to jump on the bargain bandwagon :rolleyes:

I only just found that out literally 10 minutes ago. :doh: I'm an idiot. That'll teach me to actually read the details! I've put the film on the trade section now, if anyone's interested. :)

I see what you did there, Ant. Groan. :pound:

PaulD 31st January 2011 01:43 PM

Finally got Arrow's Dawn of the Dead. Had a quick look and the BD looks superb! Not sure if I'll watch the theatrical cut or oneo f the alternate cuts I've not seen yet.

antmumford 31st January 2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 125317)
I only just found that out literally 10 minutes ago. :doh: I'm an idiot. That'll teach me to actually read the details! I've put the film on the trade section now, if anyone's interested. :)

I see what you did there, Ant. Groan. :pound:

He he! I do try and be smart and funny sometimes :p