Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th June 2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 538193)
Today's haul,

I couldn't care less for Fast and furious but Samantha likes them so bought them for her .

It must be serious!

gag 17th June 2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 538197)
They are the only reasons you need

Don't take any notice of those (myself included) who have made fun of you in the past, or will do in the future

I know at end of the day its all harmless banter and I'm not easily offended :)

Me and few my friends give and receive worse , :lol:

gag 17th June 2017 11:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 538204)
It must be serious!

It is thank you :) she makes me happy so in return I try to make her happy and she keeps saying to me she one lucky women to have me ,tbh I'm just being me and treating my her like people should treat their partners..

Tonight we was invited to a posh do from our works , its companies get together and raise money for charities .
I won two prizes for her she was really happy .
One a after noon tea and other a nail and lipstick set .

SymbioticFunction 18th June 2017 12:42 AM

Ordered Michele Soavi's Stagefright on blu-ray (UK release). Was 6 pounds plus postage from an Amazon 3rd party seller and seemed like a very good deal. Haven't seen this impressive debut film since the old dvd days so will be good to revisit. Apparently the bd has slight audio issues (some distortion) but hopefully that won't concern me too much. :)

J Harker 18th June 2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 538244)
Ordered Michele Soavi's Stagefright on blu-ray (UK release). Apparently the bd has slight audio issues (some distortion) but hopefully that won't concern me too much. :)

Nothing i noticed SF. It's a very good release.

iank 18th June 2017 09:02 AM

Agreed, I didn't notice anything wrong either. Excellent release. :nod:

Deadite 18th June 2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 538237)
It is thank you :) she makes me happy so in return I try to make her happy and she keeps saying to me she one lucky women to have me ,tbh I'm just being me and treating my her like people should treat their partners..

Tonight we was invited to a posh do from our works , its companies get together and raise money for charities .
I won two prizes for her she was really happy .
One a after noon tea and other a nail and lipstick set .

Wondered what my wife had been up to recently...;)

monkeypedro 18th June 2017 09:14 AM

8 Attachment(s)
This weeks new stuff.

I finally got a copy of redemption's Cold Eyes of Fear for a decent price from a Facebook group member along with Catch My Soul, Deadtime Stories & Bonnie and Clyde.
Born Innocent, Samurai trilogy, Sid James boxset, Julie Christie boxset and the Rambling Hearts Anime were from Music Magpie.
All the Colours of the Dark was ordered from Hmv.

The rest were impulse buys from Cex, Charity shops and Poundland

davcol 18th June 2017 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple of recent purchases

keirarts 18th June 2017 10:50 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Some charity shop buys. The blu-rays were poundland specials.

I'm fairly certain Heckle and Jeckle is a boot but at a quid it was worth a punt. All to a good cause and its a piece of animation history....

Attachment 191812 Attachment 191813

Attachment 191814

Attachment 191815 Attachment 191816