Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 18th June 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 538261)
Wondered what my wife had been up to recently...;)

Ah I get it we did the wife swap , she such a lovely lady you're not getting her back where going to run away together , so begs the Q? if my wife isn't there where is she then ?

trebor8273 18th June 2017 02:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some CEX finds and ordered season one and two of baywatch from ebay which was cheaper than buying one by itself .

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th June 2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 538288)
Some CEX finds and ordered season one and two of baywatch from ebay which was cheaper than buying one by itself .

Do you go to CEX every day?

trebor8273 18th June 2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 538289)

It might seem like it but no, was getting grocey snopping so if I'm in the area I like to pop in, too see if anything of been interest has come in.

Inspector Abberline 18th June 2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 538289)

I should imagine CEX go to him and say "please can we have some dud's ,the worlds stock is depleted " Or something equally as sarcastic and cutting....(only joking treb)...;)

trebor8273 18th June 2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 538291)
I should imagine CEX go to him and say "please can we have some dud's ,the worlds stock is depleted " Or something equally as sarcastic and cutting....(only joking treb)...;)

They actually call me the blu ray guy!! Not making it up.

But I do have a problem if I go out to town to see people even if I'm not going shopping, I have the need to buy something or I feel that its been a wasted journey.

Rik 18th June 2017 03:07 PM

I sometimes get called the Horror guy in our local CEX, but I rarely go in these days because they hardly ever have anything I want in

Inspector Abberline 18th June 2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 538293)
I sometimes get called the Horror guy in our local CEX, but I rarely go in these days because they hardly ever have anything I want in

nah...that's more because the beard make's you look like Charles Manson...

Susan Foreman 18th June 2017 03:13 PM

You are lucky to find someone to serve you in CEX

I went into the Croydon branch last week and found the Shameless DVD version of 'The Church' for £3:00

There were about 6 people in front of me in the queue, but the 'workers' behind the counter were either busy buying stock from customers, or goofing around, and after about 20 minutes I hadn't moved - so I thought "sod this", put the DVD back on the shelf and walked out

Sadly, this seems to happen a lot in the branches I use - the staff are too busy either buying or messing around. Why don't they have a designated member of staff for selling stock?

trebor8273 18th June 2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 538295)
You are lucky to find someone to serve you in CEX

I went into the Croydon branch last week and found the Shameless DVD version of 'The Church' for £3:00

There were about 6 people in front of me in the queue, but the 'workers' behind the counter were either busy buying stock from customers, or goofing around, and after about 20 minutes I hadn't moved - so I thought "sod this", put the DVD back on the shelf and walked out

Sadly, this seems to happen a lot in the branches I use - the staff are too busy either buying or messing around. Why don't they have a designated member of staff for selling stock?

The Newcastle branch is like that can be six members of stuff but will be a queue out of the door as they are too busy goofing around or putting stock out, thankfully my local is a lot better.