Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Inspector Abberline 18th June 2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 538295)
You are lucky to find someone to serve you in CEX

I went into the Croydon branch last week and found the Shameless DVD version of 'The Church' for £3:00

There were about 6 people in front of me in the queue, but the 'workers' behind the counter were either busy buying stock from customers, or goofing around, and after about 20 minutes I hadn't moved - so I thought "sod this", put the DVD back on the shelf and walked out

Sadly, this seems to happen a lot in the branches I use - the staff are too busy either buying or messing around. Why don't they have a designated member of staff for selling stock?

well the two I use one in Glos city centre and Bristol centre are usually ok the one in Bristol usually have two separate lanes, one for selling stuff the other just for buying stuff,but it can still get busy on a Sat afternoon, but mostly not a problem. We brits luv to que.

Rik 18th June 2017 03:23 PM

Never have that issue in Halifax, the problem is the choice of music they blare out in store, ****ing dubstep! :puke:

trebor8273 18th June 2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 538298)
Never have that issue in Halifax, the problem is the choice of music they blare out in store, ****ing dubstep! :puke:

You poor bastard, no one deserves that punishment!

Rik 18th June 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 538299)
You poor bastard, no one deserves that punishment!

I've always got my headphones in anyway, but it's so loud I can't hear what I'm listening to anyway, that's what happens when they employ teenage chavs :lol:

trebor8273 18th June 2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 538300)
I've always got my headphones in anyway, but it's so loud I can't hear what I'm listening to anyway, that's what happens when they employ teenage chavs :lol:

All the ones I've been too its usual goths or metal/rock fans so the music is usual not to bad.

keirarts 18th June 2017 04:21 PM

The Bolton CEX stinks of rape.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th June 2017 04:27 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

Inspector Abberline 18th June 2017 06:51 PM

franky

1 Attachment(s)
Could not resist the Frankie Blu ray set.

Attachment 191827

platostotal 18th June 2017 07:04 PM

My local CEX is always busy, rare is the day I just walk to the counter and not have to que, but... the staff have got a lot better of late (it's not their fault if someone buys a phone and wants a complete run-down on how to use it, a pet hate of mine, I've never really had time for people who expect staff to give them an education while keeping everyone else waiting in line) in fact these days the only thing they get wrong is not being able to find the disc and that's rare, oh and their weird price fluctuations. (almost by the day:lol:)

Nostalgic 18th June 2017 07:06 PM

Picked up Body Puzzle, All the colours of the Dark & Mountaintop Motel Massacre from hmv, looking at future release dates & trying not to get too far behind with stuff i want. July 10th looks like an expensive week, Logan, Creepazoids, I DrinkYour Blood and Hide & go Shreik all out!