Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 15th July 2017 03:21 PM

11 Attachment(s)
delivery's and CEX finds over last couple of days.

marvinnashsear 15th July 2017 05:37 PM

Got the German blu rays of Slap Shot and Blue Collar this morning. Never seen Slap Shot but love Butch Cassidy and The Sting as well as Newman so thought I'd give it a try.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th July 2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 541970)
Got the German blu rays of Slap Shot and Blue Collar this morning. Never seen Slap Shot but love Butch Cassidy and The Sting as well as Newman so thought I'd give it a try.

Slap Shot is great fun – I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

SymbioticFunction 18th July 2017 03:10 PM

Really enjoyed watching the UK blu-ray of Tom Holland's Child's Play yesterday evening. So today I bought the first sequel from a local HMV for 9 pounds. My wife and I will watch it on Thursday when I have my next evening off from work. Was curious as regards the blu-ray's PQ and 2.0 AQ so took a look at the first 20 mins. Looks and sounds pretty decent for a Universal catalogue title - sadly disc is completely bare-bones which is a shame. btw I only like Child's Play 1 and 2, never really got into the other films so the forthcoming blu-ray boxset isn't something that would appeal to me.

nosferatu42 18th July 2017 03:53 PM

Have you seen the last one' Curse of Chucky'?
I thought that was the best one, never really enjoyed the others much, apart from Bride.:pop2:

SymbioticFunction 18th July 2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 542423)
Have you seen the last one' Curse of Chucky'?
I thought that was the best one, never really enjoyed the others much, apart from Bride.:pop2:

No, I haven't seen that one. Does it have the Tiffany doll in it? I always found the addition of a female doll a bit irritating, if I'm being honest.

bleakshaun 18th July 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 542426)
No, I haven't seen that one. Does it have the Tiffany doll in it? I always found the addition of a female doll a bit irritating, if I'm being honest.

no it doesn't

SymbioticFunction 18th July 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 542427)
no it doesn't

Well, that's a big plus in it's favour. :) Maybe I should check it out?

bleakshaun 18th July 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 542430)
Well, that's a big plus in it's favour. :) Maybe I should check it out?

i would recommend it like nosferatu42, it's one of the best

J Harker 18th July 2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 541730)

Cancelled these cos after 5 days they've still not dispatched and checking the site there's no sign of an 88 sale or any 88 titles anywhere. My order status says awaiting stock. Twats.