Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bleakshaun 18th July 2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 542435)
Cancelled these cos after 5 days they've still not dispatched and checking the site there's no sign of an 88 sale or any 88 titles anywhere. My order status says awaiting stock. Twats.

did they even take the money from you?
just checking my orders from saturday and it's the same, no explanation

J Harker 18th July 2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 542436)
did they even take the money from you?
just checking my orders from saturday and it's the same, no explanation

No. Not even reserved payment. I don't mind zavvi and I've never had any real issues but they do seem to get stock in waves. Could be weeks before the titles come in so I'll save my money for the Greedybastards sale that starts tomorrow.

trebor8273 18th July 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 542435)
Cancelled these cos after 5 days they've still not dispatched and checking the site there's no sign of an 88 sale or any 88 titles anywhere. My order status says awaiting stock. Twats.

Good Old Zavvi !! sterling work as usual

what gets me is unlike 99% of other companies you just cant cancel , seen it take days for them to respond and if somethings out that week they will just ignore the request until after they dispatched

J Harker 18th July 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 542440)
Good Old Zavvi !! sterling work as usual

what gets me is unlike 99% of other companies you just cant cancel , seen it take days for them to respond and if somethings out that week they will just ignore the request until after they dispatched

They emailed me confirming cancellation within ten minutes.

gag 18th July 2017 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All uncut

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th July 2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 542469)
All uncut

Soldier Blue is still cut for horse falls. The rape scene and breast slicing is intact.

gag 18th July 2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 542471)
Soldier Blue is still cut for horse falls. The rape scene and breast slicing is intact.

I can live with that :thankingyou:

SymbioticFunction 19th July 2017 12:10 AM

Ordered a Curse of Chucky blu-ray for 6 pounds through an Amazon 3rd party seller. Was very intrigued by the recommendations on the previous page, and also watched a few film clips via YouTube. It seemed very atmospheric and pretty far removed from the comedic antics of some of the later sequels. So my Chucky blu-ray film collection will now comprise of 3 discs:

Child's Play 1
Child's Play 2
Curse of Chucky

nosferatu42 19th July 2017 12:17 AM

Hope you enjoy it as much as i did SF.:cool:

SymbioticFunction 19th July 2017 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 542485)
Hope you enjoy it as much as i did SF.:cool:

Will let you know. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.