Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 23rd July 2017 05:37 PM

Just preordered Re-animator myself from WOWHD, I don't need another copy of this film (this will be 4 on blu ray, 5 in total), but I'm a ****ing idiot :lol:

plasterface 23rd July 2017 06:49 PM

re-animated

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 543208)
Just preordered Re-animator myself from WOWHD, I don't need another copy of this film (this will be 4 on blu ray, 5 in total), but I'm a ****ing idiot :lol:

cattered around I have the ex-rental big box, a few other video releases ,the tartan dvd, the anchor bay DVD with syringe pen, the second sight steelbook blu, i had to stop myself buying the version in normal case as well. the german steelbook with bride in (which to be fair i only got because i was sick of waiting for second sight then arrow to release bride blu) the us release does have the comic adaptation in and it'll look good next to arrow's bride release. The irony is i wont be able t watch it as i dont own a multi region player. The reason i dont own one is I would triple dip on everything. I would like to say this will be the last copy of the film i'll buy but i dont want to lie. The good thing about the labs is I can tell the next story on here as everyone has there own manias wether it's certificates on covers or what type of box (ooh er!) I got the original tartan dvd of society in a charity shop with the intentio of giving it to a friend, i realised it had extras on not available on later release I cant bear to give either away now

trebor8273 23rd July 2017 08:26 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Picked up some blu rays from cex and grainger games when I had to return my switch which had developed a fault. Also picked up these Wii U games( which I don't have one yet put ordered a one from GAME yesterday which includes new super Mario bros and Smash Brothers for £119)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 23rd July 2017 08:34 PM

Another bite from the Arrow sale cherry:

BAKA 23rd July 2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 543079)
This weeks new arrivals

I adored Francesca. A neo-giallo that doesn't pretentiously descend up its own arse. Great to see it get a UK release.

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd July 2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 543234)
I adored Francesca. A neo-giallo that doesn't pretentiously descend up its own arse. Great to see it get a UK release.

I really liked it too.

I've stuck reviews of it in The Giallo thread and the What Films Have You Seen? threads if you are interested.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th July 2017 06:13 PM

Final bite (most probably!) from the Arrow sale cherry:

plasterface 24th July 2017 06:32 PM

seven

totally off topic but I've just noticed it's my 7th anniversary of joining this madhouse :wise::whip::woot:

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th July 2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 543346)

They can be part of your Christmas viewing. :lol:

trebor8273 24th July 2017 07:44 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Today's delivery's