Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th August 2017 02:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

First four bought from Asda with the groceries. Personal Shopper, as rated by Frankie Teardrop, was only a fiver - its £10 at HMV.

bleakshaun 19th August 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 546873)
This weeks new arrivals.

First four bought from Asda with the groceries. Personal Shopper, as rated by Frankie Teardrop, was only a fiver - its £10 at HMV.

how much was the leprechaun boxset?

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th August 2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 546874)
how much was the leprechaun boxset?

That was a £5.29 delivered from OnlineMusicFilmsGames via Amazon marketplace. I like using them as their used discs are often in better condition than Music Magpie and appear to be better cared for.

bleakshaun 19th August 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 546875)
That was a £5.29 delivered from OnlineMusicFilmsGames via Amazon marketplace. I like using them as their used discs are often in better condition than Music Magpie and appear to be better cared for.

might get this next payday, unless something else catches my eye

gag 19th August 2017 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There about another 4 films I haven't put in the picture .
All from charity shops etc between £17-20 for the whole lot .

J Harker 19th August 2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 546879)
There about another 4 films I haven't put in the picture .
All from charity shops etc between £17-20 for the whole lot .

Good haul gag.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th August 2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 546873)
This weeks new arrivals.

You saw Frightmare yet?

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th August 2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 546901)
You saw Frightmare yet?

Loads of times in the past. I had it on vhs and in the Walker Coffin Box Set. Both of which i stupidly sold, meaning i had to rebuy all the Walker films as individual releases.

Thank god i never sold the Norman J box set.

Never again will i get rid of British films.

marvinnashsear 19th August 2017 05:36 PM

Got Raw and The Graduate yesterday. Watched Raw last night and loved it but am going to buy the Australian blu ray cos it has loads of extras. But a question. Does Jb Hi Fi deliver to the UK and how much is postage if they do?

Rik 19th August 2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 546911)
Got Raw and The Graduate yesterday. Watched Raw last night and loved it but am going to buy the Australian blu ray cos it has loads of extras. But a question. Does Jb Hi Fi deliver to the UK and how much is postage if they do?

They definitely deliver to the UK, but I forget how much postage I paid, I don't think it was as much as ordering from US sites like Diabolik, and they were pretty quick too :nod: