Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 21st August 2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 547219)
Thinking of buying this but for some reason I'm not sure if its 100% legit .
For some reason my instinct tell me its a copy ..

Star Wars: The Complete Saga DVD (I,II,III,IV, V, VI, VII 13-Disc Box Set 1-7 | eBay

looking at the box and disc from photo it one of those dodgy Chinese bootlegs.

gag 21st August 2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 547228)
looking at the box and disc from photo it one of those dodgy Chinese bootlegs.

That's what I was thinking :lol:

trebor8273 22nd August 2017 09:51 AM

5 Attachment(s)
today's deliveries

SymbioticFunction 22nd August 2017 11:35 AM

Ordered a blu-ray of John Landis' Animal House for seven pounds. PQ is apparently nothing too special (but still a substantial improvement over dvd) so that's probably a fair price. Fun film.

KatyCole 22nd August 2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 547319)
today's deliveries

Have you started The Lost Legacy? How is it? Been thinking about picking that one up.

Haven't purchased any films recently; I'm a bit addicted to buying Funko Pops at the moment. Just ordered the entire Stranger Things set. (That wasn't cheap!)

Currently going over what's coming out over the next few months and planning my purchases =)

bleakshaun 22nd August 2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547386)
Have you started The Lost Legacy? How is it? Been thinking about picking that one up.

Haven't purchased any films recently; I'm a bit addicted to buying Funko Pops at the moment. Just ordered the entire Stranger Things set. (That wasn't cheap!)

Currently going over what's coming out over the next few months and planning my purchases =)

Demogorgon must have been bad price wise

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

trebor8273 22nd August 2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547386)

played it for a couple of hours, if enjoy the other uncharted games you will enjoy it. dont how far i'm through but its supposed to be the same length as the other games, so for its price its a bargain

KatyCole 22nd August 2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 547389)
Demogorgon must have been bad price wise

Oh, you have no idea. The regular version wasn't a problem - managed to snag that for £9.99. It's the "Chase" version that cost me a bit. Ended up paying £35 for that one alone! I see that it’s rising in price, however, so I’m happy I didn’t end up holding out on that.

Must admit, they look fantastic, though! Just waiting for the last of them to arrive (some are still pre-orders). Things can quickly get out of hand when it comes to Funko Pops! =P

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 547393)
played it for a couple of hours, if enjoy the other uncharted games you will enjoy it. dont how far i'm through but its supposed to be the same length as the other games, so for its price its a bargain

That's good to hear! I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not pre-ordering it. Would have gotten Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for free. I’ll probably pick this up sometime during the week. Big fan of the previous Uncharted titles.

bleakshaun 22nd August 2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547397)
Oh, you have no idea. The regular version wasn't a problem - managed to snag that for £9.99. It's the "Chase" version that cost me a bit. Ended up paying £35 for that one alone! I see that it’s rising in price, however, so I’m happy I didn’t end up holding out on that.

Must admit, they look fantastic, though! Just waiting for the last of them to arrive (some are still pre-orders). Things can quickly get out of hand when it comes to Funko Pops! =P

That's good to hear! I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not pre-ordering it. Would have gotten Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for free. I’ll probably pick this up sometime during the week. Big fan of the previous Uncharted titles.

[emoji33]
Well that's lucky, I seen it once at a local comic shop going for £60 and my jaw dropped. Although with 2 of the figures I got, I was lucky I got them when I did

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

trebor8273 22nd August 2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547397)

as its not out till tomorrow , think if you order now you should still get code, i was expecting jak to be a remaster but its one of those ps2 classic remasters, the whole game is just over1gb

edit

shopto were i orderd mine yesterday after cancelling amazon order,still have jak listed in description

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/p...he-lost-legacy