Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

KatyCole 22nd August 2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 547398)
[emoji33]
Well that's lucky, I seen it once at a local comic shop going for £60 and my jaw dropped. Although with 2 of the figures I got, I was lucky I got them when I did

Jeez! My local store (Limited Edition Comix) was selling it for £40 when I last checked. But that was about a week and a half ago now. I'm sure they've jacked the price up since then!

Which figures did you manage to snag? My favourite is still Eleven with blonde wig. Absolutely love that one!

Noticed that there’s two additional pops coming out, Hopper and Joyce in hazmat suits. So, looks like I’ll have to pre-order those before they skyrocket in price!

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 547400)
as its not out till tomorrow , think if you order now you should still get code, i was expecting jak to be a remaster but its one of those ps2 classic remasters, the whole game is just over1gb

Just seen this on Game =) I think for £24.99 that I’ll take the plunge on this. Surely can’t go wrong for that price. Naughty Dog don't disappoint often. To be honest, though, I thought the same thing. Shame that it’s simply a rehash of the PS2 release.

Edit: Thanks for the link! Seems ShopTo has it for an even cheaper price. I'll leap on that now =)

bleakshaun 22nd August 2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547402)
Jeez! My local store (Limited Edition Comix) was selling it for £40 when I last checked. But that was about a week and a half ago now. I'm sure they've jacked the price up since then!

Which figures did you manage to snag? My favourite is still Eleven with blonde wig. Absolutely love that one!

Noticed that there’s two additional pops coming out, Hopper and Joyce in hazmat suits. So, looks like I’ll have to pre-order those before they skyrocket in price!

Just seen this on Game =) I think for £24.99 that I’ll take the plunge on this. Surely can’t go wrong for that price. Naughty Dog don't disappoint often. To be honest, though, I thought the same thing. Shame that it’s simply a rehash of the PS2 release.

I don't have any of the stranger things collection, but got a couple of years ago Judge Dredd for £8, cheapest on amazon is roughly £60 and the other is Daisy Domergue for £3 at glasgow comic con last year

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

trebor8273 22nd August 2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547402)

Edit: Thanks for the link! Seems ShopTo has it for an even cheaper price. I'll leap on that now =)

you should get your code for jak nearly straight away like i did. stangley it would not activate on psn store website but was fine through the console

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd August 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 547210)
Scrap that :lol: I actual do own 3 of them , I forgot :lol:

Its one and 5 I don't own

Ah but does that include DW2 uncut?

https://www.umbrellaent.com.au/movie...ish&results=15

Death Wish 2 / Death Wish 3 (Blu-Ray All Region) – DiabolikDVD

monkeypedro 22nd August 2017 06:25 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Purchases from the Facebook groups within the last week. Thank god i will be offline for a while in a few days as will be at Frightfest so won't see what comes up for sale.

KatyCole 22nd August 2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 547404)
I don't have any of the stranger things collection, but got a couple of years ago Judge Dredd for £8, cheapest on amazon is roughly £60 and the other is Daisy Domergue for £3 at glasgow comic con last year

Nice! I've seen Judge Dredd around, but it's been rather expensive (to say the least). I'm hoping to actually snag all of The Hateful Eight pops at some point!

Just decided to take the plunge and purchase the Death Note set. Couldn’t resist =P There's only four of them, but heck... the L with Cake wasn't easy to find.

Word to the wise: if you’re a collector of Funko Pops, be sure to check out your local Game store. They have The Mountain (Armoured) in some of them. It’s a SDCC 2017 exclusive and retails for £20. The price is already skyrocketing on this one and it’s becoming harder to find in-store. Managed to grab two of them myself (one for me and another for a friend).

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 547405)
you should get your code for jak nearly straight away like i did. stangley it would not activate on psn store website but was fine through the console

Pre-ordered it earlier and got my code already! Appreciate the heads up on this one! =) Totally time to slow down on the spending, haha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 547443)
Thank god i will be offline for a while in a few days as will be at Frightfest so won't see what comes up for sale.

Have an awesome time at FrightFest! Was planning on attending myself.

iank 23rd August 2017 12:39 AM

Arrived:

http://images.static-bluray.com/movi...359_medium.jpg

gag 23rd August 2017 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 547432)

Tbh nver seen any of them so wouldn't know a cut from a uncut unless I googled it :behindsofa:

bleakshaun 23rd August 2017 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyCole (Post 547496)
Nice! I've seen Judge Dredd around, but it's been rather expensive (to say the least). I'm hoping to actually snag all of The Hateful Eight pops at some point!

Just decided to take the plunge and purchase the Death Note set. Couldn’t resist =P There's only four of them, but heck... the L with Cake wasn't easy to find.

Word to the wise: if you’re a collector of Funko Pops, be sure to check out your local Game store. They have The Mountain (Armoured) in some of them. It’s a SDCC 2017 exclusive and retails for £20. The price is already skyrocketing on this one and it’s becoming harder to find in-store. Managed to grab two of them myself (one for me and another for a friend).

Pre-ordered it earlier and got my code already! Appreciate the heads up on this one! =) Totally time to slow down on the spending, haha!

Have an awesome time at FrightFest! Was planning on attending myself.

I go into game regularly just to see, they don't have much GOT but I did get a nazgul figure

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

gag 23rd August 2017 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
£10. Didn't realise their was so many films related to it ..

action
Death Note (2006 film)
Death Note 2: The Last Name (2006 film)
L: Change the World (2008 film)
Death Note (2015 TV drama)
Death Note: The Musical (2015 musical)
Death Note: New Generation (2016 miniseries)
Death Note: Light Up the New World (2016 film)
Death Note (2017 film)

Death note
Anime television film
Death Note: Relight - Visions of a God
Directed by Tetsurō Araki
Produced by Toshio Nakatani
Manabu Tamura
Masao Maruyama
Written by Toshiki Inoue
Music by Yoshihisa Hirano
Hideki Taniuchi
Studio Madhouse