Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 23rd August 2017 03:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh I forgot this as well bought this week . resident evil
And been playing rush of blood on vr like a ghost train but shoot em as well lots of fun

platostotal 23rd August 2017 03:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Strike while the iron is hot I say, charity shops seem to be having a Renaissance at the mo regarding BD/dvd, this lot for £5, fave is probably the 2disc SE of Rio Bravo and couldn't resist Walking Dead 1 on B.D. for £1.99

Justin101 23rd August 2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 547574)
£10. Didn't realise their was so many films related to it ..

action
Death Note (2006 film)
Death Note 2: The Last Name (2006 film)
L: Change the World (2008 film)
Death Note (2015 TV drama)
Death Note: The Musical (2015 musical)
Death Note: New Generation (2016 miniseries)
Death Note: Light Up the New World (2016 film)
Death Note (2017 film)

Death note
Anime television film
Death Note: Relight - Visions of a God
Directed byTetsurō Araki
Produced byToshio Nakatani
Manabu Tamura
Masao Maruyama
Written byToshiki Inoue
Music byYoshihisa Hirano
Hideki Taniuchi
StudioMadhouse
Licensed by
NA
Viz Media
Original networkNTV
ReleasedAugust 31, 2007
Runtime130 minutes

Death note
Anime television film
Death Note: Relight 2 - L's Successors
Directed byTetsurō Araki
Written byToshiki Inoue
StudioMadhouse
Licensed by
NA
Viz Media
Original networkNTV
ReleasedAugust 22, 2008
Runtime100 minutes

And now soon on Netflix

If you ever see the manga books cheap grab them because they are much better than any of the adaptations! There are 10 in the series.

gag 23rd August 2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 547579)
If you ever see the manga books cheap grab them because they are much better than any of the adaptations! There are 10 in the series.

Probably will but don't read much,
Watched the series few year back, thought first half was great then IMO went downhill a bit, and around episode 30 got bored and didn't finish it of

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd August 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 547578)
Strike while the iron is hot I say, charity shops seem to be having a Renaissance at the mo regarding BD/dvd, this lot for £5, fave is probably the 2disc SE of Rio Bravo and couldn't resist Walking Dead 1 on B.D. for £1.99

If you've never seen The Walking Dead Plato, be warned, the first series is merely average compared to what follows.

Rik 23rd August 2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 547584)
If you've never seen The Walking Dead Plato, be warned, the first series is merely average compared to what follows.

Yeah, but it's nice and short :nod:

plasterface 23rd August 2017 04:27 PM

retail therapy

1 Attachment(s)
2 for 25 hmv the Slayer and raw (exclusive blu) gotta say cant see why slayer such a sought after title it's almost as dull as satan's blade.

A lady snowblood dvd box set : blizzard from the netherworld, love song of vengence £2 from charity shop

the making of young Frankenstien book £25 ouch! Mel's son Max s signing his new book in forbidden planet Newcastle, Mel is town watching over young frankenstien musical so there's a very slim chance he'll be at signing. the book was sealed and sadly not much in way of contents, bit pissed off with that and slayer

the new Paul Draper solo album

purchase of the day a variant Jason funko pop which I believe is Roy Burns from a new beginning

platostotal 23rd August 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 547584)

Well... I've seen the series so far and I must say at the time I really liked the first establishing series, in fact I like that a lot was shot on location outdoors rather than later seasons where they get stuck in one location indoors(farmhouse/prison) and even if the first episodes don't float your boat gotta admit that the finale in the tanks really set the show up perfectly for what was to follow.

So I say Hooray for season one:lol::lol::lol:

Demoncrat 23rd August 2017 08:09 PM

I would highly recommend reading TWD at some point

Demoncrat 23rd August 2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 547586)
2 for 25 hmv the Slayer and raw (exclusive blu) gotta say cant see why slayer such a sought after title it's almost as dull as satan's blade.

A lady snowblood dvd box set : blizzard from the netherworld, love song of vengence £2 from charity shop

the making of young Frankenstien book £25 ouch! Mel's son Max s signing his new book in forbidden planet Newcastle, Mel is town watching over young frankenstien musical so there's a very slim chance he'll be at signing. the book was sealed and sadly not much in way of contents, bit pissed off with that and slayer

the new Paul Draper solo album

purchase of the day a variant Jason funko pop which I believe is Roy Burns from a new beginning

Wait a while and rewatch The Slayer ....

OR

Il give you what you paid for it :nod:

Up to you ....;)
PM etc ...