Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th September 2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 551844)
New stuff from the last few weeks.

You mean last few days - 8 to be precise. :lol:

monkeypedro 24th September 2017 01:07 PM

It been a long week as back at work and feels like it was weeks ago i last posted. Going to edit the 'S' out of weeks on the post.

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th September 2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 551859)
It been a long week as back at work and feels like it was weeks ago i last posted. Going to edit the 'S' out of weeks on the post.

You don't need.

It's always fun to see the array of different titles you pick up.

Justin101 24th September 2017 01:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was in Edinburgh yesterday (too busy, way too many tourists) I went to Fopp though. Mindful of my storage issues I just got 3 titles.

Attachment 196230
Attachment 196231

bleakshaun 24th September 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 551866)
I was in Edinburgh yesterday (too busy, way too many tourists) I went to Fopp though. Mindful of my storage issues I just got 3 titles.

Attachment 196230
Attachment 196231

Welcome to Scotland mate :D

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Justin101 24th September 2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 551867)
Welcome to Scotland mate :D

I thought Liverpool was bad, but Edinburgh is almost as busy as London but with narrow streets and a massive hill in the middle of everything haha.

bleakshaun 24th September 2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 551870)
I thought Liverpool was bad, but Edinburgh is almost as busy as London but with narrow streets and a massive hill in the middle of everything haha.

To be honest I know what you mean, I live over the forth and go there at least once every couple of months and when I get back it leaves me hating people XD

Rik 24th September 2017 01:53 PM

I worked there for about 8 months on the Scotsman Hotel Restaurant (just up from Waverley train station) and loved it, of all the places I worked in Scotland, Edinburgh was always my favourite, with Elgin coming a close second :nod:

Hated working in London though, I worked on a Jane Norman clothes shop next to Selfridges on Oxford St and it was a ****ing logistical nightmare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleakshaun 24th September 2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 551875)
I worked there for about 8 months on the Scotsman Hotel Restaurant (just up from Waverley train station) and loved it, of all the places I worked in Scotland, Edinburgh was always my favourite, with Elgin coming a close second :nod:

Hated working in London though, I worked on a Jane Norman clothes shop next to Selfridges on Oxford St and it was a ****ing logistical nightmare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was down in London at the end of July and to be honest the crowds really got on my nerves, especially when you're just trying to get from one place to the next and people are just dawdling. Ignorant c**ts.....

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th September 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 551866)

Now this is a classic tits and blood British chiller.

Although, there ain't that much blood. However the other makes up for it.

Great purchase.