Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

monkeypedro 29th September 2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 552390)
A few pick-ups.

Shakes and Clue are about £6-£7 on wowhd. Survival quest was from music magpie. A bit dearer but not much, given how hard it is to get I jumped on it.

Attachment 196718 Attachment 196719

Attachment 196720

I picked up Survival Quest from Music Magpie last year. Its is a great movie and one that deserves a bluray release especially as it is directed by Don Coscarelli of Phantasm fame. I am still looking out for a copy of his earlier movie Kenny & Co. for a decent price.

I still need to pick up Shakes the Clown as massive fan of Bobcat who is one of the nicest celebrities i have ever had the pleasure to meet.

platostotal 29th September 2017 02:38 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Best Halloween in Poundland in many years, in quantity if not quality:lol: 2 BD & 3 dvd, the 3 film comp is a 3 disc in a normal case.

(sadly Amityville is the short 94min version)

SilverSurfer 29th September 2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 552414)

But it does contain the shotgun murder scene.:)

Justin101 29th September 2017 04:34 PM

I just bought Beauty and the Beast (2017 version) and Pinocchio in HMVs Disney 2 for £15 offer and got home and found I've already got Pinocchio :lol: Looks like a) I have too many discs and b) I'll have to go and exchange it for something else tomorrow.

Any suggestions? It's been ages since I saw many of the older Disney films and I've not really seen any from the Disney Renaissance era ones at all, apart from Beauty and the Beast (1991 version) which I already have.

Demoncrat 29th September 2017 05:02 PM

Robin Hood
The Rescuers
The Aristocats
Jungle Book

Well theyre the ones I'd pick from anyhow :nod:

Justin101 29th September 2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 552421)
Robin Hood
The Rescuers
The Aristocats
Jungle Book

Well theyre the ones I'd pick from anyhow :nod:

Only Robin Hood and The Jungle Book are in the offer from those 2, I was leaning towards Robin Hood anyway so I'll get that :D I fancied Fantasia but they don't have the Slipcover version in stock and I am that person :nod:

Demoncrat 29th September 2017 05:43 PM

Terry-Thomas ... you can't go wrong :nod:

"I want my mummy!!" (sucks thumb)

:laugh:

bleakshaun 29th September 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 552420)
I just bought Beauty and the Beast (2017 version) and Pinocchio in HMVs Disney 2 for £15 offer and got home and found I've already got Pinocchio [emoji38] Looks like a) I have too many discs and b) I'll have to go and exchange it for something else tomorrow.

Any suggestions? It's been ages since I saw many of the older Disney films and I've not really seen any from the Disney Renaissance era ones at all, apart from Beauty and the Beast (1991 version) which I already have.

Just one. EMPERORS NEW GROOVE

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

SilverSurfer 29th September 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 552414)

Was my post to this film deleted:confused:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th September 2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 552420)
I just bought Beauty and the Beast (2017 version) and Pinocchio in HMVs Disney 2 for £15 offer and got home and found I've already got Pinocchio :lol: Looks like a) I have too many discs and b) I'll have to go and exchange it for something else tomorrow.

The Jungle Book, The Sword in the Stone & Cinderella of the 'classic' Disney's, and Moana, Zootropolis & Wreck-It Ralph from the newer productions.