Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 2nd October 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 552757)
Picked up Train to Busan & Seoul Station (2 for £10 dvds) along with 5 for £30 blu rays:
Dressed to kill
Big Trouble in Little China
Cable Guy (hmv exclusive, lots of extras)
The Craft (hmv exclusive)
Altered States (hmv exclusive)

Train to Busan a great film , Haven't got round to watching Seoul station yet but meaning to if you watch it let me know you're opinion .

trebor8273 3rd October 2017 09:10 AM

so did anyone get any of there walking dead stuff dispatched from amazon, season 7 has been dispatched but even though its says due today season 1-6 has not dispatched, so not expecting that.

but it looks like unlike other company's who will cancel mistakes pretty quickly amazon can take days or even weeks before they cancel.

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd October 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 552831)
so did anyone get any of there walking dead stuff dispatched from amazon, season 7 has been dispatched but even though its says due today season 1-6 has not dispatched, so not expecting that.

but it looks like unlike other company's who will cancel mistakes pretty quickly amazon can take days or even weeks before they cancel.

Season 1-5 says Not yet Dispatched. Season 6 says shipping today.

MrBarlow 3rd October 2017 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got these delivered from Amazon

The Sect
Caddyshack double featute
Murder by death

Justin101 3rd October 2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 552831)

My Season 6 has been delivered. Season 5 is showing 1-3 weeks so will probably get cancelled but considering the others have been shipped it might be honoured.

trebor8273 3rd October 2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 552852)
My Season 6 has been delivered. Season 5 is showing 1-3 weeks so will probably get cancelled but considering the others have been shipped it might be honoured.

i wish they would cancel within hours like other company's instead of days or weeks and giving false hope.

i have checked the bank and the money has been earmarked for season 1-6 and 1-7, but i expect them to be cancelled, might of gotten away with one set but two just greed and pushing it

Justin101 3rd October 2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 552853)
i wish they would cancel within hours like other company's instead of days or weeks and giving false hope.

I'm not all that bothered, I bought the individual season 1-4 on the days they were released and I've never gone back and re-watched them, they're now worth next to nothing in CEX, so if it gets cancelled, meh... If they don't, result, I got 2 seasons for £6 :lol:

trebor8273 3rd October 2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 552856)
I'm not all that bothered, I bought the individual season 1-4 on the days they were released and I've never gone back and re-watched them, they're now worth next to nothing in CEX, so if it gets cancelled, meh... If they don't, result, I got 2 seasons for £6 :lol:

can get £39 cash or £56 part ex for 1-7, but they really have every right to cancel it.

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku...1#.WdOJkWhSyUk

Dave Boy 3rd October 2017 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 197215

trebor8273 3rd October 2017 03:52 PM

11 Attachment(s)
Went to HMV and got this lot, the star treks where two for £30 while the rest where in the 5 for 30/3 for 20 deal. Apart from exterminator 2 which was 4.99.

edit

cold blooded beast,dark water,the red queen and the night evelyn came out of the grave are blind buys, how are they?

strangely looking on HMV online store return of the living dead 3 and cold blooded beast are not part of the deal.