LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 06:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

That a Horror film about Blackburn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 6th October 2017, 06:17 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
That a Horror film about Blackburn?

More like a documentary i expect.
Old 6th October 2017, 06:29 PM
Cult Master

Blackburn in Lancashire?

Must be sub-titled!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 6th October 2017, 08:18 PM
Cult Veteran

My Amazon mispriced orders of Arrival (£3) and The Walking Dead Season 5 (£3) have both been charged and moved to shipping shortly. I'm pretty surprised because usually when they go to Shipping within 1-3 weeks it means it's going to get cancelled

I know that all of the Season 1-7 box sets were cancelled with a £10 gift voucher as an apology, but did everyone get all the other stuff that they ordered?

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 6th October 2017, 08:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
My Amazon mispriced orders of Arrival (£3) and The Walking Dead Season 5 (£3) have both been charged and moved to shipping shortly. I'm pretty surprised because usually when they go to Shipping within 1-3 weeks it means it's going to get cancelled

I know that all of the Season 1-7 box sets were cancelled with a £10 gift voucher as an apology, but did everyone get all the other stuff that they ordered?
I got my season 7 like you 1-7 was cancelled and got £10 voucher, 1-6 says it will arrive monday, also got another £20 voucher and two months of prime as all orders this week have either been late or when they finally went out for delivery they had lost them, where on the list but couldn't be found on van, evil ed took nearly a week to come so I was surprised that gore boxaet turned up as quick as it did, it was strange as orders would leave warehouse and say would be delivered that day but when you checked they had not reached the local carrier facility (Newcastle) and next day tracking would be right but of course they then lost the order, they are either really incompetent or it was being done on purpose with the number of orders it happened to.

Expecting 3 items tomorrow which after all the cockups by Amazon logistics are coming by royal mail and another two got cancelled and got refund for.
Old 6th October 2017, 08:43 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I got my season 7 like you 1-7 was cancelled and got £10 voucher, 1-6 says it will arrive monday, also got another £20 voucher and two months of prime as all orders this week have either been late or when they finally went out for delivery they had lost them, where on the list but couldn't be found on van, evil ed took nearly a week to come so I was surprised that gore boxaet turned up as quick as it did, it was strange as orders would leave warehouse and say would be delivered that day but when you checked they had not reached the local carrier facility (Newcastle) and next day tracking would be right but of course they then lost the order, they are either really incompetent or it was being done on purpose with the number of orders happened too

Expecting 3 items tomorrow which after all the cockups by Amazon logistics are coming by royal mail and another two weeks cancelled and got refund for.
God know what's going on with Amazon Logistics at the moment, I had a similar thing to you on Monday, was waiting for a delivery all day at work and then all of a sudden I got an email cancelling my order because I supposedly refused delivery!
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 6th October 2017, 08:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
God know what's going on with Amazon Logistics at the moment, I had a similar thing to you on Monday, was waiting for a delivery all day at work and then all of a sudden I got an email cancelling my order because I supposedly refused delivery!
Reading online they are beyond useless and you can't really blame the drivers who are payed peanuts and have hundreds of parcels a day, but saying that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys ,with the amount of people they have to give extra prime or credit to they really can't be making that much of a saving using Amazon logistics than when they used DPD who I always got my stuff and was given a timeslot and most orders got to me before 1300 while lucky with logistics to see it before 4 and thwy don't seem to know what a commercial address is , as most of they time they try to delivery after 5!

But you can't fault Amazons customer service who have been very helpful.

So that £30 has helped pay for hammer volume one set, figures crossed i actually get it!
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 6th October 2017, 09:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Reading online they are beyond useless and you can't really blame the drivers who are payed peanuts and have hundreds of parcels a day, but saying that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys ,with the amount of people they have to give extra prime or credit to they really can't be making that much of a saving using Amazon logistics than when they used DPD who I always got my stuff and was given a timeslot and most orders got to me before 1300 while lucky with logistics to see it before 4 and thwy don't seem to know what a commercial address is , as most of they time they try to delivery after 5!

But you can't fault Amazons customer service who have been very helpful.

So that £30 has helped pay for hammer volume one set, figures crossed i actually get it!
Especially considering the call center staff are under the same, if not more pressure, than those in the warehouses

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
Old 6th October 2017, 09:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

They cancelled my preorder for the LE version of The Thing and only gave me a £5 voucher as compensation, luckily it was a back up order just in case Zavvi **** up (if they do I’m gonna be super pissed!), god knows what’s going on with them lately

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 6th October 2017, 09:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
They cancelled my preorder for the LE version of The Thing and only gave me a £5 voucher as compensation, luckily it was a back up order just in case Zavvi **** up (if they do I’m gonna be super pissed!), god knows what’s going on with them lately

As well as the shambles of logistics also read online they have had trouble covering pre-orders with orders being cancelled like yours or getting stuff a week late! As you said the the hell is going on with them.
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!