Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 02:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Latest purchases:

Like keirarts I had a £50 HMV credit on my Pure card so had a bit of a spend today (although I had the intention of going in and spending the £50 but ended up spending about double that!) The rest are cheapies from Amazon which have arrived over the past few days, plus The Howling was £12 in Sainsbury's, so I picked it up along with the weekly shop.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 555035)
Latest purchases:

Like keirarts I had a £50 HMV credit on my Pure card so had a bit of a spend today (although I had the intention of going in and spending the £50 but ended up spending about double that!) The rest are cheapies from Amazon which have arrived over the past few days, plus The Howling was £12 in Sainsbury's, so I picked it up along with the weekly shop.

Are Drowning by Numbers and The Orchard End Murders Amazon cheapies?

Both are in my wishlist but i've not looked at it for a few days.

Nice haul by the way. :devilbanana:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 555036)
Are Drowning by Numbers and The Orchard End Murders Amazon cheapies?

Both are in my wishlist but i've not looked at it for a few days.

Nice haul by the way. :devilbanana:

Thanks - now it's just finding the time to watch them all! :skull:

Drowning by Numbers was an Amazon cheapie, but Orchard End was in the HMV 2 for £25 offer as it's a brand new release.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 555037)
Thanks - now it's just finding the time to watch them all! :skull:

Drowning by Numbers was an Amazon cheapie, but Orchard End was in the HMV 2 for £25 offer as it's a brand new release.

Bugger! I was hoping to pick it up next Wednesday at a bargain price. :skull:

Slaughterhouse 5 - SNAP!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some cracking TV viewing ahead with the complete Bates Motel and Hammer House of Horror sets which arrived today.

marvinnashsear 20th October 2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 554941)
great pick, last time I saw it in CEX it was like £10, have to lookout for that one.

They had the second one sitting next to it on its own for £1.50 so I thought for 50p extra I'd nab it. And the discs were in great condition. It's been a bit hit and miss with the Motherwell Cex regarding condition.

trebor8273 20th October 2017 04:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
todays deliverys

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th October 2017 05:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have attached another photo of the Hammer House of Horror set and a couple of the Metropolis: 90th Anniversary set, which came earlier this week.

Justin101 20th October 2017 05:29 PM

My Chucky 'Complete' 7-Movie set has arrived a few days prior to release date from Zoom.
If anyone is curious it's one of those chunky plastic boxes inside a slipcase, as you'd expect for a budget box set, £36 for 7 films.

Justin101 20th October 2017 06:18 PM

Has anyone ever had to contact Zoom's customer service before? The copy of Stalker I bought in the Criterion sale has arrived today, sealed and when I've opened it there was no disk inside :lol:

First time that has ever happened to me :(