Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Deadite 27th October 2017 03:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Music magpie for a couple of quid.

monkeypedro 27th October 2017 04:02 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Recent additions to the collection. The BFI titles were from the Fopp promotion, I got Out of Control, Kiss of Death, Paradise Alley and The Belko Experiment from the Facebook groups, Rolling Vengeance from Wowhd, The Thing from Arrow, The Guyver was a fiver from the Arrow stand at Celluloid Screams, Watch Me When i Kill from 88 Films, Z-Storm from Ebay, Five Weeks in a Balloon from a second hand store in Notting Hill and Toxie 4, Mushrooms, The Jerk, Eden and The Big Blue from Sheffield Cex.

Thank god i don't have to go back to work till the 6th November so i can actually watch them as have been away at several festivals in the last week.

marvinnashsear 27th October 2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 555767)
Recent additions to the collection. The BFI titles were from the Fopp promotion, I got Out of Control, Kiss of Death, Paradise Alley and The Belko Experiment from the Facebook groups, Rolling Vengeance from Wowhd, The Thing from Arrow, The Guyver was a fiver from the Arrow stand at Celluloid Screams, Watch Me When i Kill from 88 Films, Z-Storm from Ebay, Five Weeks in a Balloon from a second hand store in Notting Hill and Toxie 4, Mushrooms, The Jerk, Eden and The Big Blue from Sheffield Cex.

Thank god i don't have to go back to work till the 6th November so i can actually watch them as have been away at several festivals in the last week.

I really enjoyed The Belko Experiment. But what really made me happy about it was seeing the original Orion logo and theme at the start of it.

VeZius 27th October 2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 555736)
Attachment 198104

WOW!
What is the story behind this? I never knew about this soundtrack and how/what/where did it get signed ??

I pre-ordered it from here. The first copies came with the signature. But they no longer seem to be available. :\

film music | movie music| film score |FRIDAY THE 13th: PARTS 2 & 3 (2-CD SET) - Harry Manfredini

I only knew of this because I follow La-La Land Records on Facebook and they made a post about it a few weeks ago. The signature version cost the same as the regular one. So that's pretty nice!

Demoncrat 27th October 2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 555762)
Music magpie for a couple of quid.

Oooh not got that (rummages)
Nope.
Keep us posted!
Kudos!!

Any left?? :skull:

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th October 2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 555830)
Oooh not got that (rummages)
Nope.
Keep us posted!
Kudos!!

Any left?? :skull:

You could try the current Network sale. ;)

The picture quality is gorgeous.

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th October 2017 11:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals. The Vault, as recommended by Frankie, is only £3 at Asda, slipcase n' all.

J Harker 28th October 2017 06:04 PM

Sainsburgers this morning. Using nectar points I got it for £15.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...47aa2caf67.jpg

platostotal 28th October 2017 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
£1 from CEX, a guilty pleasure to be sure but it kinda has cool aliens and a daft tie-in to an ancient board game so a cheap upgrade...

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 28th October 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 555914)
£1 from CEX, a guilty pleasure to be sure but it kinda has cool aliens and a daft tie-in to an ancient board game so a cheap upgrade...

An upgrade of the boardgame or do you like the film so much you've bought it twice?