Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

pedromonkey 12th February 2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 127795)
If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy them from? I'm after some more reproduction posters that would be no more than 50cm tall.

ebay nos, they're A3 size.

got them off this seller: MARKS POSTERS items - Get great deals on Category 1, Category 2 items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th February 2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 127958)

Thanks for that -- I bought 10!

Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Dracula
Curse of the Werewolf
The Raven
The Birds
vertigo
Cat People
Citizen Kane
The Terminator

I could have bought a few more but he limits orders to 10 items unless you contact him beforehand.

tollickd 13th February 2011 01:00 PM

Just ordered

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Simpson movie

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th February 2011 01:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tollickd (Post 128028)
Just ordered

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Simpson movie

Nice purchases. I've still not picked up season 2 of The Sarah Conner Chronicles yet.


I went a litle silly a few moments ago. I'm a fan of the Death Wish movies and own the R4 double feature of Death Wish/Death Wish 2, but just had to buy these as well. :lol:

nekromantik 13th February 2011 02:26 PM

getting refund on Buried blu so got Elephant on blu instead :)

kingofwitches666 13th February 2011 04:27 PM

Got a leaflet through my door about a factory shop, located a couple of streets away from my house, that was having a liquidation sale.

Managed to pick up The Doug McClure Fantasy Adventure Triple Pack dvd set & Blake's 7 - Series 4, both brand new & sealed, a fiver each plus the leaflet came with a three pound off coupon.

Winner! :D

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th February 2011 05:47 PM

Just bought this lovely looking steelbook after watching a video by mizpol, showing his different editions of Dawn Of The Dead. One of the main reasons I bought it was because the version here is actually the Argento cut......in HD!

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8...qfl8e1fw8r.jpg

pedromonkey 13th February 2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 128018)
Thanks for that -- I bought 10!

Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Dracula
Curse of the Werewolf
The Raven
The Birds
vertigo
Cat People
Citizen Kane
The Terminator

I could have bought a few more but he limits orders to 10 items unless you contact him beforehand.

cool, i have my eye on a few more like DEATH WISH, Kelly's Heroes and The Vertigo one.

anyway....uber bargain of the day for me....

The Town
Piranha
: 2 Disc dvd

4.00 for both....
some guy wanted to sell them in work but BB would only pay 1.00 cash for each so i doubled that and gave him 2.00 each.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 128052)
Got a leaflet through my door about a factory shop, located a couple of streets away from my house, that was having a liquidation sale.

Managed to pick up The Doug McClure Fantasy Adventure Triple Pack dvd set & Blake's 7 - Series 4, both brand new & sealed, a fiver each plus the leaflet came with a three pound off coupon.

Winner! :D

bonus, The Doug Maclure set is great, Warlords of Atlantis is a fun flick very badly made that's the charm of it.

bdc 13th February 2011 07:00 PM

Very nice! :thumb:
Have you checked it's the Argento cut in hd Stephen?
Because I've read on ofdb it's the Romero cut?

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th February 2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 128069)
Very nice! :thumb:
Have you checked it's the Argento cut in hd Stephen?
Because I've read on ofdb it's the Romero cut?

I've sent Mizpol a message to ask him if he knows. Ah well, even if it is the Romero cut, it's still a nice looking set.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.