Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 31st January 2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 564594)
I use to be like that with Argento, Lenzi and Fulci movies due to the fact they would have blood, guts and plenty gore, Mostly with Argento as his films had a twist in the end as to who the murder was, like Trauma, Phenomena, Opeta and Tenebre. I saw The Church nearly 20 years ago.and started looking for Michele Soavi movies.

In the 90s VHS era i started collecting Vipcco movies then collecting dvds then started doing the same with Shameless, now i am getting dvds on a blind buy regardless the director or star.

Just some directors etc I want a completion, but I'm like you I do a fair amount of blind buys.

Rik 31st January 2018 08:05 AM

The thing I don’t get is people buying every release by certain companies, even if they don’t like the films and will never watch them :crazy:

gag 31st January 2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 564597)
The thing I don’t get is people buying every release by certain companies, even if they don’t like the films and will never watch them :crazy:

I do have vast majority of shameless films, but only company I seem to do that with is Tartan .

keirarts 31st January 2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 564597)

I used to but no longer. Same with spine numbers. It was surprisingly hard to do. Only one I've continued to buy regularly is Mondo Macarbo. It used to be easy with two incomes and I used to impulse buy a lot. I've been toning it down recently however. I've stopped buying code red stuff entirely.

bleakshaun 31st January 2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 564603)
I used to but no longer. Same with spine numbers. It was surprisingly hard to do. Only one I've continued to buy regularly is Mondo Macarbo. It used to be easy with two incomes and I used to impulse buy a lot. I've been toning it down recently however. I've stopped buying code red stuff entirely.

Is that to do with finance or is it bill being an unhinged arsewipe [emoji6]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

keirarts 31st January 2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 564604)
Is that to do with finance or is it bill being an unhinged arsewipe [emoji6]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bit of both :lol:

SymbioticFunction 31st January 2018 02:26 PM

Finally received my Arrow Cat O' Nine Tails. I may have grumbled about the price but I have to say that it is a beautiful set. A really nice thing to own.

Heisenberg 31st January 2018 04:44 PM

A couple of buys from ebay over the weekend. Sex & Fury was an impulse buy after reading an article on pinky violence and it has me curious, as well as a scantily clad female raising hell whilst extracting revenge sounds awesome to me. As for 'Henry' the wife enjoys watching murder documentaries and i asked if she has seen this, when i described it she basically said 'shut up and take my money' so that's how we ended up with this one.

http://i63.tinypic.com/nb7joy.jpg

platostotal 31st January 2018 05:31 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Today's splurge, £12.49 the lot, the Jaws BD is from HMV for a stonking £4.49!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st January 2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 564626)
Sex & Fury was an impulse buy after reading an article on pinky violence and it has me curious, as well as a scantily clad female raising hell whilst extracting revenge sounds awesome to me.

Sex & Fury is awesome - enjoy! :nod: