Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 22nd February 2018 11:37 AM

Bought this lot of someone on internet for £30

Rik 22nd February 2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 567045)
Bought this lot of someone on internet for £30


I think you were robbed Gag, unless itís multiple copies of the Invisible Man :lol:

gag 22nd February 2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 567048)
I think you were robbed Gag, unless itís multiple copies of the Invisible Man :lol:

Yes I uploaded a pic, wrong one deleted it then my battery died .
So had to look for my charger I'll correct it in a sec

gag 22nd February 2018 11:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
First pic is what I uploaded by mistake, then you would have complained I've been robbed and would have been right

2nd pic with 7 films wizard of gore etc is what I meant to put up

gag 22nd February 2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 567048)
I think you were robbed Gag, unless it’s multiple copies of the Invisible Man :lol:

More of gone in 60 seconds .

The pic was there 60 seconds later it was gone .

Jani 22nd February 2018 01:53 PM

The Cabal Cut
 
1 Attachment(s)
It was not the easiest one to get. Very limited.

Rik 22nd February 2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jani (Post 567088)
It was not the easiest one to get. Very limited.


Cheapest Iíve seen it is £50 plus P&P, I love the film (watched the Directors Cut yesterday in fact), but Iím not in a position to pay that much money for one film, the SF set with both versions will do for now :nod:

Jani 22nd February 2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 567089)
Cheapest Iíve seen it is £50 plus P&P, I love the film (watched the Directors Cut yesterday in fact), but Iím not in a position to pay that much money for one film, the SF set with both versions will do for now :nod:

Well, got it just a bit cheaper. Check the prices on eBay, amazing. They think they're gonna get rich.

Rik 22nd February 2018 02:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jani (Post 567090)
Well, got it just a bit cheaper. Check the prices on eBay, amazing. They think they're gonna get rich.


Yeah, after I watched it yesterday I had a search on eBay :lol:

Attachment 201661

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd February 2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 567091)
Yeah, after I watched it yesterday I had a search on eBay :lol:

Attachment 201661

That's probably seller Mr K Arts.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.