Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 8th April 2018 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The six feet under were £2:50 each half price of what says on sticker

gag 8th April 2018 12:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 571509)

Equally as bad as the house on straw hill I bought, put it to one side went to watch last night opened it up the clip that holds the middle broke and not there and bottom at side broke

ArgentoFan1987 8th April 2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 571537)
Could it have been damaged in transit? If not that's disgraceful

That's what the seller said when I contacted him about it. But on closer inspection of the photo, you can just see the damage at the angle of the photo. So the seller hat to have known the case was damaged.

Nordicdusk 8th April 2018 03:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 203097

CEX very kind to me lately

keirarts 8th April 2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 571550)
That's what the seller said when I contacted him about it. But on closer inspection of the photo, you can just see the damage at the angle of the photo. So the seller hat to have known the case was damaged.

Thing is, under UK consumer law it doesn't especially matter. You can still hold the seller liable for the damage and he would have to pursue Royal mail.
As a seller on Amazon I would have offered either a discount or a full return and refund (with me covering postage costs)

trebor8273 8th April 2018 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Arrived yesterday.

ArgentoFan1987 8th April 2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 571559)
Thing is, under UK consumer law it doesn't especially matter. You can still hold the seller liable for the damage and he would have to pursue Royal mail.
As a seller on Amazon I would have offered either a discount or a full return and refund (with me covering postage costs)

He has offered a refund when I return the Blu-Ray. I assume I have to pay postage.

Rik 8th April 2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 571562)
He has offered a refund when I return the Blu-Ray. I assume I have to pay postage.

Just go buy a shitty Blu Ray from Poundland and swap the case, less hassle than posting it back and waiting for a refund :nod:

gag 8th April 2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 571564)
Just go buy a shitty Blu Ray from Poundland and swap the case, less hassle than posting it back and waiting for a refund :nod:

Was just about to say same thing I'm going to sort through all my films when I bring them from my mums to here and buy some empty cases etc to replace any that might be damaged .

Demoncrat 8th April 2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 571564)

Indeed. If the booklet/disc are ok ... ;)