Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Dave Boy 8th August 2018 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 207510

trebor8273 8th August 2018 02:44 PM

22 Attachment(s)
Yor ( big thanks to Andra Jai for the fast dispatch and delivery) and terminator 2 are deliveries. Rest from picked up from trading stuff too cex.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th August 2018 03:21 PM

I'm not saying you have a problem, trebor, but I bought Dunkirk and Black Panther from you a couple of months ago!

Susan Foreman 8th August 2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 584598)
Yor ( big thanks to Andra Jai for the fast dispatch and delivery) and terminator 2 are deliveries. Rest from picked up from trading stuff too cex.

That's £150 in CEX today + whatever you spent on the personal deliveries

You spent a further £137 in CEX on July 31st - that's just over a week ago

So that's over £287 in less than a fortnight!

trebor8273 8th August 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 584619)

I traded stuff in, films etc i don't watch much to clear room and got rid of my ps4 pro with getting the limited Spiderman console next month, so I paid nothing and even had a credit note at the end.

But yes I do have a problem.

gag 8th August 2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 584620)
I traded stuff in, films etc i don't watch much to clear room and got rid of my ps4 pro with getting the limited Spiderman console next month, so I paid nothing and even had a credit note at the end.

Admitting is good and first part of the road to recovery :lol:
I have problem as well, problem is I can't afford it hence why I buy all mine anywhere and everywhere cheap as I can .:laugh:

gag 8th August 2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 584619)

That's about 6 month spending for me .

Justin101 8th August 2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 584620)

As long as you’re not getting yourself into debt then I think it’s fine and no one else’s business. A lot of people post loads of purchases on here all of the time.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th August 2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 584626)
As long as you’re not getting yourself into debt then I think it’s fine and no one else’s business. A lot of people post loads of purchases on here all of the time.

You can't not expect people to comment though, it is a forum after all.

I think there's only Monkey Pedro that comes close to Trebor in terms of sheer numbers.

I usually pick up around 4-8 things a week. Treb often doubles that amount per day. I've bought 36 discs since July 1st. Treb bought 22 today. :lol:

Justin101 8th August 2018 04:03 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 584627)
You can't not expect people to comment though, it is a forum after all.

I think there's only Monkey Pedro that comes close to Trebor in terms of sheer numbers.

I usually pick up around 4-8 things a week. Treb often doubles that amount per day.

Very true and it was MP I was thinking of. I feel like I buy too much but I only buy 2-3 things a week if that, so it’s different person to person and posted publicly it’s fair game but you should give the guy a break haha