Like Tree151369Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Very true and it was MP I was thinking of. I feel like I buy too much but I only buy 2-3 things a week if that so it’s different person to person and posted publicly it’s fair game but you should give the guy a break haha
Me?

I haven't said anything. It was Nos, Susan and gag.

My only response was to your post.
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 8th August 2018, 04:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

To be honest I shouldn't be giving a break, I look at what I have to watch and I have a problem it's worse because I keep trading stuff in and at a later date get it back. But I make sure I have enough to pay bills etc, mind people moan and say I should save up money. Suppose i stopped buying stuff I would have a small fortune in my bank account
Old 8th August 2018, 04:11 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Me?

I know hah, I was walking and typing I meant the others. No one should have to justify how they can afford to fund a hobby. Sorry to cause offence Dem!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 8th August 2018, 04:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Me?

End of the day any my comments aimed at anyone are just light hearted humour \ banter and not meant to offend anyone. tbh I'm pretty jealous but let's be fair like Justin 101 said as long as he not getting in debt .
And we all have different ways of spending our money and what keeps us happy and buying films isnt hurting anyone . some people like to go abroad 3 times a year would people complain if someone spend thousands on a different hobby or a car which people do , if it keeps them happy and they can afford it fair play to them really , its a lot better than being wasted on stuff like being a alcohol, or fags, drugs gambling which can cause family rifts .
End of the day we are all different and if he happy then fair play to him , I'd buy more films if I could .
Old 8th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I just thought it was funny that trebor had bought two things which he had previously sold to me for about the same price!
Old 8th August 2018, 04:32 PM
Cult Veteran

People spend far more on having kids and that's wasted money if you ask me

If I lived on my own and I knew I could get away with it I'd be spending at the same volume but I wouldn't want anyone saying anything about it As it turns out I have a partner who will give me a look if I come upstairs holding a parcel

Anyway, banter aside, Treb can clearly take it. It's unnecessary to go through his weeks worth of posts and totting up the running total!

Just come back from CEX, there was nothing good on shelves (Treb bought it all) I can't even spend my money if I wanted to
Rik, keirarts, platostotal and 1 others like this.

Old 8th August 2018, 04:42 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:

If I lived on my own and I knew I could get away with it I'd be spending at the same volume but I wouldn't want anyone saying anything about it
That's fair enough.

I'm trusting that you wouldn't post it all on the internet for the whole world to see?
Old 8th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
People spend far more on having kids and that's wasted money if you ask me

If I lived on my own and I knew I could get away with it I'd be spending at the same volume but I wouldn't want anyone saying anything about it As it turns out I have a partner who will give me a look if I come upstairs holding a parcel

Anyway, banter aside, Treb can clearly take it. It's unnecessary to go through his weeks worth of posts and totting up the running total!

Just come back from CEX, there was nothing good on shelves (Treb bought it all) I can't even spend my money if I wanted to
I don't have kids or smoke or drink and have a flatmate who helps pay the bills etc, so without those things i can buy stuff, it would be different if I had kids etc.
keirarts likes this.
Old 8th August 2018, 04:55 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
That's fair enough.

I'm trusting that you wouldn't post it all on the internet for the whole world to see?
I already curate what I post on here, not everything that I buy so no I wouldn't!
keirarts likes this.

Old 8th August 2018, 04:58 PM
Seasoned Cultist

where do you store them all Trebor? it must be like walking into Hmv in your house.
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!