Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nosferatu42 13th August 2018 01:24 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Got a bit of money for a change so had a bit of a binge.:woot:

A charity shop pick up to add to my collection of Disney films that i like.:pop2:

Attachment 207760

Attachment 207761 Attachment 207762

Haven't seen the Dr Horrible series and am not a fan of Steve Coogan but had to pick it up due to the subject matter.

Attachment 207763

I picked up the second series of Kingdom for £1 a few months back so needed this one to finally get round to watching it. (never seen)

Attachment 207764 Attachment 207765

Attachment 207766

Got this because i've only seen "Hunchback" in this set and the old copies of Naschy stuff are pretty pricey, so although this is pricey too, for 5 decent HD prints it seems worth it.
Only given them a quick once over, but the copies look decent with subs and english dubs and includes a booklet. :cool:

gag 13th August 2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 585061)
It's cold at night with me now. :lol: Can't have the windows open anymore.

Really!! I still have mine open and the fan blowing and still sweating buckets :lol:

Justin101 13th August 2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 585076)
Attachment 207763

I picked up the second series of Kingdom for £1 a few months back so needed this one to finally get round to watching it. (never seen)

I bought The Kingdom box set about 2 years ago from Fopp, I watched series 1 on BBC2 when it was first on, must have been 20 years ago, at least. I've still not got around to re-watching it yet, I need to bring it higher up my pile!

MrBarlow 13th August 2018 09:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Today's deliveries from Amazon

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th August 2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 585092)
Today's deliveries from Amazon

I'd like to see Winchester. Someone on here (Maybe Keirarts, can't remember) said it was poor though so i've held off making a purchase.

I watched Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation again last week. Both excellent films.

Rik 13th August 2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 585093)
I'd like to see Winchester. Someone on here (Maybe Keirarts, can't remember) said it was poor though so i've held off making a purchase.

I’m the same, think it was Keirarts that said it, I’ve held off watching it because of that

MrBarlow 13th August 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 585093)

I watched Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation again last week. Both excellent films.

Angie and me watched a documentary about ghosts and hauntings in America one was about Sarah Winchester and she suggested to get the movie due to the fact she likes Helen Mirren aswell.

Justin101 13th August 2018 10:08 AM

Mark Kermode was deeply disappointed by Winchester, I think he was really looking forward to seeing it and he said it's one the of the least scary films he's seen in ages! I might try it when it comes on Sky Movies but not sooner :lol:

SymbioticFunction 13th August 2018 10:29 AM

This probably doesn't belong in this thread but I bought a Ghostbusters autographed picture yesterday. It's signed by Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd and Ernie Hudson. The online store that I used has a small selection of film autographs at very fair prices (they mostly sell sports and music autographs) and is worth taking a look at. I bookmarked them some time ago. Link: Movie & Film Memorabilia | Hand Signed Movie & Film Memorabilia and Collectibles

Dave Boy 13th August 2018 02:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 207778 Attachment 207779