Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th January 2019 06:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally shipped! :happy:

nosferatu42 10th January 2019 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 595745)
Recent buy from charity shops , all a 1 each tbh never seen any off them.

Attachment 211767

Season one and two of 24 .

Alice is an acquired taste with dark surreal Animation but i love it along with the other Svankmayer stuff i have seen, brilliant stuff.:cool:

Mary and Max is very good too.:pop2:

gag 10th January 2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 595766)
Alice is an acquired taste with dark surreal Animation but i love it along with the other Svankmayer stuff i have seen, brilliant stuff.:cool:

Mary and Max is very good too.:pop2:


I'll have to google svankmayer don't think I know any off his stuff .




I just finished watching Max and Mary I enjoyed it , at one point where he was strangling the tramp for flicking the fag I thought he was going to cry ,because he couldn't .

I like dark and twisted Animation tbh I need to watch more so any recommendations by anyone is welcomed , I like all David Firth stuff he behind salad fingers .

He does some very dark and twisted stuff at times but entertaining and watchable indeed .

J Harker 11th January 2019 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just arrived from MM via AmazonAttachment 211771

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th January 2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 595775)
Just arrived from MM via AmazonAttachment 211771

Nice one. A fave of myself and the Teardrop.

You'll probably hate it. :lol:

Justin101 11th January 2019 01:17 PM

The thumbnail isn't very clear and I was looking at thinking what on earth does Isclation even mean :lol: Then I clicked on it and realised it says Isolation :lol:

J Harker 11th January 2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 595779)
The thumbnail isn't very clear and I was looking at thinking what on earth does Isclation even mean [emoji38] Then I clicked on it and realised it says Isolation [emoji38]

When you say not clear how bad we talking Justin? I tend to use an image resizer for any pics I post cos the mods kept complaining they were enormous. I've no idea how they look on a computer. They're still pretty big on Crapatalk.

Justin101 11th January 2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 595781)
When you say not clear how bad we talking Justin? I tend to use an image resizer for any pics I post cos the mods kept complaining they were enormous. I've no idea how they look on a computer. They're still pretty big on Crapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's not tiny when you click on it, it's more to do with the actual design of the cover the O looks like a C :lol:

J Harker 11th January 2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 595777)
Nice one. A fave of myself and the Teardrop.



You'll probably hate it. [emoji38]

I tend to like most of your recommendations Dem, it's the stuff you don't like I tend to disagree on. Frankie on the other hand just has a gift for making utter toss sound magical.

monkeypedro 11th January 2019 03:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The Roy Anderson collection was from Fopp and the rest are today's deliveries.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.