Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

g053584398 13th January 2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 595884)
Today's buy

Where did you buy those? Great prices from what I can see!

gag 13th January 2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g053584398 (Post 595900)
Where did you buy those? Great prices from what I can see!

Cex in Blackburn .

I'm in cex at Blackpool often with only living round corner , and Blackburn I'm in there often due to going once a week to visit my mum in Darwen (next town )

gag 13th January 2019 06:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just bought some film cell, Spartacus and Life of Brian for 99p each and 99p pp

Justin101 13th January 2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markchro (Post 595878)
Arrived today! Now I just need to get rid of this stinking cold to enjoy it!

And the promo card included was great to see! I want that!!! :)

Cheers,

Mark

That looks amazing! Ugh I want to buy it, but I can't really be splashing out on a special edition of a film I bought on release day (last time) and still haven't watched the disc, I only saw the film once at the cinema :lol: I did really like it though.

SymbioticFunction 14th January 2019 03:59 AM

Ordered a Monster Dog blu-ray from Spanish Amazon, I've got my fingers crossed that it's a pressed disc and not a BDR. Yep, I know that it's a poor film but it's still good fun to watch if you like Alice Cooper. Having him play the lead role makes a massive difference to the flick. :) Won't watch it for a while as it's my birthday present.

monkeypedro 14th January 2019 09:21 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Deliveries from Saturday and today include Queen of Spades and The Guardian from the Facebook groups. Pacific Banana was from Music Magpie and Jungle Holocaust from Diabolik and delivered in less than 5 days.

All the Presidents Men, Munich and The Children's Hour were from Fopp.

Justin101 14th January 2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 595917)
Deliveries from Saturday and today include Queen of Spades and The Guardian from the Facebook groups. Pacific Banana was from Music Magpie and Jungle Holocaust from Diabolik and delivered in less than 5 days.

All the Presidents Men, Munich and The Children's Hour were from Fopp.

Have you seen Ouran High School Host Club before? I really struggled with that one, I think I was expecting it to be a bit more BL and a bit less Harem and I wasn't taken by any of the characters either :lol:

monkeypedro 14th January 2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 595919)
Have you seen Ouran High School Host Club before? I really struggled with that one, I think I was expecting it to be a bit more BL and a bit less Harem and I wasn't taken by any of the characters either :lol:

I haven't seen it before. It was part of one of the Anime Limited mystery boxes and if i don't like it i can trade it for £28 at Cex which is good considering it cost me £8.

Justin101 14th January 2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 595920)
I haven't seen it before. It was part of one of the Anime Limited mystery boxes and if i don't like it i can trade it for £28 at Cex which is good considering it cost me £8.

It's got a really good score on Myanimelist so it might have just been me being in a funny mood at the time :lol:

monkeypedro 14th January 2019 12:11 PM

Going to be a while before i watch it as on a movie watching spree at t he moment (41 movies so far this year) and the only anime i have completely watched this year is Prison School which i thoroughly enjoyed as watched in two sittings and have just started watching Testament of Sister Devil.