Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 11th February 2019 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This arrived on Saturday, not had chance to check it out yet so thatís tonight sorted :nod:

Attachment 212538

Justin101 11th February 2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597669)
This arrived on Saturday, not had chance to check it out yet so thatís tonight sorted :nod:

Attachment 212538

Great set! I know it's a bit pricey but it feels worth it when you get it in hand :) At least it did to me.

Rik 11th February 2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597672)
Great set! I know it's a bit pricey but it feels worth it when you get it in hand :) At least it did to me.

Yeah, unless Arrow release a version in a similar edition to COTLD, this is the last time I'm buying this film seeing as I've got 7 editions of it now! :lol:

bleakshaun 11th February 2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597673)
Yeah, unless Arrow release a version in a similar edition to COTLD, this is the last time I'm buying this film seeing as I've got 7 editions of it now! [emoji38]

I was gonna ask but I thought better off it

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Justin101 11th February 2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597673)
Yeah, unless Arrow release a version in a similar edition to COTLD, this is the last time I'm buying this film seeing as I've got 7 editions of it now! :lol:

I feel like if they still held the license they would have done that one first. Was it made public that they no longer have The Beyond either or did I dream that?

Rik 11th February 2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597676)
I feel like if they still held the license they would have done that one first. Was it made public that they no longer have The Beyond either or did I dream that?

Not sure, I forgot about The Beyond and House by the Cemetery, I wouldn't even know where to look for who has the rights to what films

Dave Boy 11th February 2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597669)
This arrived on Saturday, not had chance to check it out yet so thatís tonight sorted :nod:

Attachment 212538

The picture on ZOMBIE is stunning!
I thought that the Arrow version was going to be the last say on the subject as well.

platostotal 11th February 2019 06:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
picked these up from BHF for £1.99 each, my mate's son rates Enders BD for A.V. quality if nothing else (one of those teen sprog saves the universe films... sigh.) and the BH Cop triple dvd set was still sealed and the first two films have nice looking extras so grabbed it.

trebor8273 11th February 2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 597688)
picked these up from BHF for £1.99 each, my mate's son rates Enders BD for A.V. quality if nothing else (one of those teen sprog saves the universe films... sigh.) and the BH Cop triple dvd set was still sealed and the first two films have nice looking extras so grabbed it.

Enders wasn't that bad,the book was better, it didn't help the film at the box office that author went on a homophobic rant before the film came out. You think he would of had the common sense to keep his thoughts to himself!

Nostalgic 11th February 2019 08:59 PM

Jungle Holocaust, The Psychic, Murder Rock just arrived from Diabolik.
Will use again!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.