Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

monkeypedro 23rd February 2019 10:37 AM

6 Attachment(s)
From Ebay i got Bitter Whiskey (Two Males For Alexa), The Snapper, For the First Time and Godzilla 1984. Requiem of a Dream and Don't Breathe from Facebook, The Wood Allen 86-91 box set and Hellsing from Music Magpie and the three South Park box sets from Facebook marketplace for £20 and the seller even delivered them.

Tomorrow i am off to the Glasgow Film Festival and Frightfest for a week so will be checking Hmv, Fopp and Cex along with the charity stores every day.

SymbioticFunction 23rd February 2019 01:26 PM

Received a Warner Bros Gremlins 1 and 2 blu-ray set from German Amazon. I previously sold off the first film in a bd purge and regretted it later. Nice to finally also have the sequel as well. It cost less than 12 quid including delivery and despite choosing the cheapest delivery option, it took less than 48 hours to arrive at my flat. I'm impressed with that level of service. :) Will also pick up the Halloween 2018 blu-ray on Monday via a supermarket visit - hope I like it!

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd February 2019 05:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This weeks arrivals.

I only wanted Julia after seeing a trailer which looked good, the box set at £3.19 was actually cheaper than the film itself at £3.29. :confused:

marvinnashsear 23rd February 2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 598499)
From Ebay i got Bitter Whiskey (Two Males For Alexa), The Snapper, For the First Time and Godzilla 1984. Requiem of a Dream and Don't Breathe from Facebook, The Wood Allen 86-91 box set and Hellsing from Music Magpie and the three South Park box sets from Facebook marketplace for £20 and the seller even delivered them.

Tomorrow i am off to the Glasgow Film Festival and Frightfest for a week so will be checking Hmv, Fopp and Cex along with the charity stores every day.

The BHF charity shop next to CEX on Union street is usually pretty good. Found loads of great stuff in there. Check in Missing under the bridge as well. Downstairs has a pretty good foreign section.

Nostalgic 23rd February 2019 07:13 PM

Creature from black lagoon legacy set arrived today! Very happy!

trebor8273 23rd February 2019 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Arrived from music magpie.

gag 24th February 2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 598499)

I bought loads of odds and ends from car boot about 4 yrs ago inc quite a few south park series for mere pennies eg £1 full series , but tbh not something I really watch again so gave them to Sam's sons along with a few other bits about 10 boxsets of various things .

gag 24th February 2019 02:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Even tho they say 99p all four for £1 from Fleetwood , went for a walk along sea front since its nice .
Out of these 4 only seen spies like us when it first come out and got triangle as well so I can see if it is any good as nos and others have vouched for .

I've been after hammer house boxset for ages so bought the boxset as well for Sam because I'm slowly trying to collect all hammer films since she a big hammer fan .

Dave Boy 24th February 2019 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 212895

Demoncrat 24th February 2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 598575)
Even tho they say 99p all four for £1 from Fleetwood , went for a walk along sea front since its nice .
Out of these 4 only seen spies like us when it first come out and got triangle as well so I can see if it is any good as nos and others have vouched for .

I've been after hammer house boxset for ages so bought the boxset as well for Sam because I'm slowly trying to collect all hammer films since she a big hammer fan .

800 Bullets is a hoot ... enjoy!!!!