Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nosferatu42 14th March 2019 09:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This weeks pick ups.

Attachment 213294 Attachment 213295

50p each
I've seen Thale and wasn't that impressed so sold it on quick when it was new as i was skint, but for that price i thought i'd give it another shot.

Attachment 213296

Been meaning to pick up this double bill, seen Shuttered room on T.V as a kid but don't remember much, never seen IT but really like Roddy so that sold it to me.:cool:

Attachment 213297

Got this Dolemite collection for just over £10, most are fullscreen but chose it over the widescreen version of the box as i'm not sure if i'm gonna like them so thought i'd go for the cheaper option.
Also this set includes The Dolemite explosion film which is in widescreen but isn't in the other set.:confused:
I'm not sure the dolemite films are known for their cinematography so what the hell.:pop2:

nosferatu42 14th March 2019 09:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Random bizarre charity shop purchase.

The Visible Woman

American anatomy set from 1960.
Looks to have all the parts and booklets, seems to have been put together previously but needs remaking.
Random as anything but i like anatomical stuff, already own a replica full size skull.

Attachment 213298

Not my pic but here's one someone made earlier.:cool:

Attachment 213299

With "optional" feature - "The miracle of creation."
(a pregnant option for the front of the figure with baby etc.)

£10

Now would be nice to stumble across some Aurora monster kits although i doubt that would ever happen.;)

trebor8273 15th March 2019 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Arrived

Nostalgic 15th March 2019 10:18 AM

Dead Reckoning (Bogart)
Marx Brothers set (Love Happy, Room Service, A Girl in Every Port, Cocanauts)
Dead of Night (british series from bfi)

All arrived from cex.
Think i've got all available Marx Brothers films now, always good to put on when I'm feeling down (along with looney tunes cartoons!)

Susan Foreman 15th March 2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 599847)
Dead Reckoning (Bogart)
Marx Brothers set (Love Happy, Room Service, A Girl in Every Port, Cocanauts)
Dead of Night (british series from bfi)

All arrived from cex.
Think i've got all available Marx Brothers films now, always good to put on when I'm feeling down (along with looney tunes cartoons!)

Possibly the best piece of comic timing...EVER

Dave Boy 16th March 2019 09:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 213321 Attachment 213322

Susan Foreman 16th March 2019 09:28 AM

Despite not being released until March 25th, my copy of the Indicator release 'The Triple Echo' has just been delivered

Now all I need is a Blu-Ray player to watch it on!

Dave Boy 16th March 2019 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..Forgot this from my last post.

Attachment 213323

£9:29 from Zavvi. It's £18:10 on Amazon !!

monkeypedro 16th March 2019 12:24 PM

12 Attachment(s)
This weeks new stuff. Good week on Ebay as got several items at super cheap prices especially the Alan Clarke bluray box set which i got for £30 along with Sherlock Holmes, Buddy Holly Story, Ciao Manhattan, Karneval, Mario Lanza double bill, Deathtrap and Marfa Girl which were between £4-7 each.

From Facebook i purchased the Nikkatsu dvds, The Ilsa dvd's, Girls in the Hood and Bloodchamp.
Cutey Honey, The Lovers & The Despot were 50p each and Lillie £1.99 from my charity shop rounds this morning. A Star is Born 4K UHD , Ben Hur and Nikita were from Cex in exchange for some old dvd's and Book of Life from Poundland for £2

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th March 2019 01:28 PM

Some good stuff there, mp. :nod: