Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th March 2019 12:52 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals. Imports, mainly from WowHD, plus two Marvel films for 12 at Sainsburys.

Had to check out The HD Black Torment as soon as it arrived. Looks stunning in comparison with the old faded Screenbound dvd.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th March 2019 02:58 PM

I thought that you hated Terror Train, Dem.

Plus the 'like' is for the other films not the Marvel bollocks. :D

Demoncrat 17th March 2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 599996)
This weeks new arrivals. Imports, mainly from WowHD, plus two Marvel films for 12 at Sainsburys.

Had to check out The HD Black Torment as soon as it arrived. Looks stunning in comparison with the old faded Screenbound dvd.

Noted ala TBT D! ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th March 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 600006)
I thought that you hated Terror Train, Dem.

Plus the 'like' is for the other films not the Marvel bollocks. :D

:lol: Bollocks really does sum them both up.

It was a fiver delivered thanks to WowHD putting their prices down so after reading about it again in Kerswell's Slasher book thought i'd pick it up again if i could find a cheap copy. I wasn't impressed i admit. Ended up swapping my earlier dvd with Pete for Bare Behind Bars. Hopefully now i know what to expect a second viewing at some stage should prove more rewarding.

iank 17th March 2019 10:34 PM

Arrived:

https://images.static-bluray.com/mov...422_medium.jpg https://images2.static-bluray.com/mo...649_medium.jpg https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/aHkAA...La1/s-l300.jpg

Couple of upgrades and a replacement.

MrBarlow 18th March 2019 10:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Todays buys

trebor8273 18th March 2019 11:41 AM

7 Attachment(s)
More from music magpie.

Graeme73 18th March 2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 599962)
This week's arrivals!
Can't wait to watch DOG SOLDIERS after Scream Factory's abombination!

Was about to buy Dog Soldiers, mate! What's wrong with the SF version?

Justin101 18th March 2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme73 (Post 600051)
Was about to buy Dog Soldiers, mate! What's wrong with the SF version?

bluray.com gave the video 2.5 out of 5 saying that the brightness is pushed and the colour changed. The master used was a scan of a pretty damaged print also!

Screenshots;

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Dog-S...7/#Screenshots

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th March 2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 600054)
bluray.com gave the video 2.5 out of 5 saying that the brightness is pushed and the colour changed. The master used was a scan of a pretty damaged print also!

Screenshots;

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Dog-S...7/#Screenshots

The American dvd looks better than that. :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.