Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd March 2019 01:58 PM

Where did you get Leonor from mp?

I've been after that for a decent price for a while.

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd March 2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 600342)
Where did you get Leonor from mp?

I've been after that for a decent price for a while.

16.24 on WowHD.

monkeypedro 22nd March 2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 600342)
Where did you get Leonor from mp?

I've been after that for a decent price for a while.

I bought it from Ebay in an auction for 11.84. I have had it in my watch list for a while as was going to order it from All_Your_Music as it was the cheapest i had found until the auction.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leonor-19...8AAOSw83dbdzPe

monkeypedro 22nd March 2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 600343)
16.24 on WowHD.

Works out at just over 20 as have to add the 20% tax as over 15. Have been checking for months for it to drop below the 15 mark.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd March 2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 600344)
I bought it from Ebay in an auction for 11.84. I have had it in my watch list for a while as was going to order it from All_Your_Music as it was the cheapest i had found until the auction.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leonor-19...8AAOSw83dbdzPe

Thanks - the wait continues!

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 600345)
Works out at just over 20 as have to add the 20% tax as over 15. Have been checking for months for it to drop below the 15 mark.

Yes, me too. Scorpion discs don't seem to drop in price much on Wow unfortunately.

trebor8273 22nd March 2019 04:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some more arrivals again from music magpie

trebor8273 23rd March 2019 12:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Arrived today. Had to contact music magpie as 2/3 of the discs of the Tom and Jerry set are the wrong ones and added to that all the discs are in the wrong cases.

Nordicdusk 23rd March 2019 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 213524

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd March 2019 04:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.
A few bits n' bobs from MM. I've never owned Angel Heart on either dvd or vhs previously and thought i'd give Kolobos a third go after Arrow deemed it worthy of classic status.
The Trip was excellent but i never got round to buying it until now.

trebor8273 23rd March 2019 05:08 PM

Just gotten email from music magpie saying they have refunded me for the Tom and Jerry set, no word that they want it returned


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.