Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 24th April 2019 04:27 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?
 
From the Arrow Sale, I'm surprised at how big the Lone Wolf book is, around 160 pages when the Sergio Martino book I got in the last sale was more like 70 pages!



https://i.ibb.co/Rg1Wn9p/IMG-1239.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/BfWmNxf/IMG-1240.jpg

Bringer Of Funerals 24th April 2019 06:35 PM

Got the Blu Ray of ALIEN ANTHOLOGY from Cex £8, which ties in nicely with the game I bought Alien: Isolation from PSN £10

platostotal 24th April 2019 10:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Saved the Cosmos set from the bin at a local charity shop, woman said all returns are chucked out to save time but as I bought the 2 BD for £3.99 each she gave me the Cosmos set (checked it and all that seems wrong is the internal spindles are broken, bit of Blutak did the trick)

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 01:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Boght the Italian 4K release of Avengers Infinity War and it arrived damaged. Strange thing is, when I went theough the return process on the Amazon.it site, it redunded me and said I didnít need to return the item. Didnít even ask for photo proof that it was damanged. Strange!

Attachment 214464

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 602311)
Boght the Italian 4K release of Avengers Infinity War and it arrived damaged. Strange thing is, when I went theough the return process on the Amazon.it site, it redunded me and said I didnít need to return the item. Didnít even ask for photo proof that it was damanged. Strange!

Attachment 214464

Not bad. I'm sure you'd have taken said copy for free had you seen it, even with the scratch on the packaging.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 602312)
Not bad. I'm sure you'd have taken said copy for free had you seen it, even with the scratch on the packaging.



Actually, no. My OCDness is legendary when it comes to packaging. Got to be in perfect condition [emoji23]

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 602313)
Actually, no. My OCDness is legendary when it comes to packaging. Got to be in perfect condition [emoji23]

Is legendary the right word? :tongue1: :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 602315)
Is legendary the right word? :tongue1: :lol:



Ok, sad is a better description [emoji23]

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 602316)
Ok, sad is a better description [emoji23]

I'm like that with books. Anyone watching a security camera when i'm choosing a book in store will be thinking "What the **** is this weirdo doing? Examining every copy of the same book for imperfections"

I would have taken a disc with that scratched package for nothing though i have to admit.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 602317)
I'm like that with books. Anyone watching a security camera when i'm choosing a book in store will be thinking "What the **** is this weirdo doing? Examining every copy of the same book for imperfections"



I would have taken a disc with that scratched package for nothing though i have to admit.



Yep, that sounds like me in HMV holding about 4 copies of the same blu-ray [emoji23]


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.