Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demoncrat 27th April 2019 06:26 PM

Noted!!

Some DVDs

The Patriot (Seagal ... sealed) 50p
Cool Hand Luke (Deluxe Edition ... sealed) 50p
Vanishing Point 50p
The Desperate Hours (Bogart) 50p
Serial Cops (Madsen n Penn ... going on shortly :pop2: 50p
Indiana Jones ... the bonus disc from a boxset ... 3 part making of the trilogy (ages it :pound:) 50p.
All UK.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 602471)
THE HAUNTED HOUSE OF HORROR Blu ray arrived today.
I was not expecting all this. Booklet, poster, lobby cards and slipcase. Nice.

Attachment 214549

Where did you get it from Dave, and dare i ask how much?

Dave Boy 27th April 2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 602476)
Where did you get it from Dave, and dare i ask how much?

Although I was not going to, I got it from Amazon. 24.80 !!
Other places I looked online were more or less the same price.
Zavvi had it for 20 a while back but it has now disappeared from the site.
I am not going anywhere near a HMV anytime soon so no idea if they stock it.
So, expensive but when I opened it up today I forgot all about it as it is a great package.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 602477)
Although I was not going to, I got it from Amazon. 24.80 !!
Other places I looked online were more or less the same price.
Zavvi had it for 20 a while back but it has now disappeared from the site.
I am not going anywhere near a HMV anytime soon so no idea if they stock it.
So, expensive but when I opened it up today I forgot all about it as it is a great package.

Very nice.

How many lobby cards if you don't mind me asking?

Dave Boy 27th April 2019 07:42 PM

Only two. They are printed on the inside cover as well.

The great thing was, is that these things were not advertised and were a surprise. I thought it was a little heavier than normal. And then I looked on the back!
I am wondering if Screenbounds Blood On Satan's Claw at the end of the month might have more in the box. That's around the same price but it looks to be coming the normal price for these now unfortunately.

platostotal 27th April 2019 07:52 PM

found this in BHF charity shop for 99p, great enough but it still had a Sartana arrow art card inside:thankingyou:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2jdhwg4.jpg

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 602479)
Only two. They are printed on the inside cover as well.

The great thing was, is that these things were not advertised and were a surprise. I thought it was a little heavier than normal. And then I looked on the back!
I am wondering if Screenbounds Blood On Satan's Claw at the end of the month might have more in the box. That's around the same price but it looks to be coming the normal price for these now unfortunately.

It says Blood on Satan's Claw is a box set. I've just ordered it and Haunted House of Horror. As both are limited editions i don't want to miss out on them even though i can't play them. I initially thought they were just standard blu's.

House is a great little horror that's grown on me over the years.

Dave Boy 27th April 2019 08:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was looking at BLOOD ON SATANS CLAW box again.
It seems that the original picture, the slipcase has the bird shape actually cut out of the box. Never noticed that. Mind you, I had it on pre order for over a year!

Attachment 214554Attachment 214555

Linbro 27th April 2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 602471)
THE HAUNTED HOUSE OF HORROR Blu ray arrived today.
I was not expecting all this. Booklet, poster, lobby cards and slipcase. Nice.

Attachment 214549

I want this so much, but Amazon.uk don't ship to Australia any more - can you buy this direct?

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 602487)
I want this so much, but Amazon.uk don't ship to Australia any more - can you buy this direct?

Here's the Screenbound store. It's cheaper than Amazon have it but no idea regarding postage to Australia.

https://www.classicfilmsdirect.com/p...ed-restoration

You have to fill in the 'contact us' form for international postage rates

https://www.classicfilmsdirect.com/delivery


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.