Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Dave Boy 4th May 2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 602858)
She does as she's introduced in Hercules and she was so popular got her own show.

That's right. There are various crossovers, not just with Xena and Hercules in each others shows but Callisto, Aphrodite, Ares, Joxer and more crossover in separate episodes and episodes that continue on in the other shows.

Nostalgic 4th May 2019 02:38 PM

Phantom Lady & Scared Stiff came in today (ordered to store, 2 for 25 hmv)

Some Godzilla sets on order, hoping they arrive as coming from australia!

Susan Foreman 4th May 2019 03:03 PM

Charity shop for £1.00

'West Side Story' limited edition collectors box set - 2xDVD and huge book containing the full screenplay, photos, reviews, film notes etc

markchro 4th May 2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 602847)
This weeks new stuff.

Beyond the Door, The Night Child, Cannibal Man and Caged Men from Dark Forces Superstore which i ordered last weekend as they had free international shipping and managed to get here quicker than the Arrow order i haven't received yet that was place at the same time.

I was going to check out their website but it's down for maintenance. Doh! :(

monkeypedro 4th May 2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markchro (Post 602872)
I was going to check out their website but it's down for maintenance. Doh! :(

The site should be back up in the next few days according to Facebook.
I've ordered from there twice in the last month and can't complain with the service as orders have been dispatched within a day and took about a week to arrive. It cost about £53 delivered for the four discs due to the free international shipping offer they had last week. One my first order of 2 blurays it cost $12 for shipping.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th May 2019 04:07 PM

8 Attachment(s)
New arrivals over the last two weeks or so. The first four from WOWHD, the rest buy one get one half price cheapies from Music Magpie. The Domestics only came out earlier this year so the £1.99 price i'm presuming was an error as it's full price everywhere. (Note Arrow sale purchases conspicuous by their absence.)

Demoncrat 4th May 2019 04:55 PM

Just butting in here ...

The Andromeda Strain (remake)
Submerged
Laurel & Hardy Vol 13
Bathory
The Boondock Saints
The Usual Suspects (2 dvd)
Dark Shadows (remake with Barbara Steele :nod:)
Dark Skies

All UK. £5 in total.

bleakshaun 5th May 2019 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a load of trash and shark attack 3 [emoji23][emoji1655]
Attachment 214751

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th May 2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 602903)
Got a load of trash and shark attack 3 [emoji23][emoji1655]
Attachment 214751

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

All three Shark Attack films are better than Jaws The Revenge.

As for Shark Attack 3. If you are gonna have a ridiculous shark film then you may as well have John Barrowman as the hero.

monkeypedro 5th May 2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 602875)
New arrivals over the last two weeks or so. The first four from WOWHD, the rest buy one get one half price cheapies from Music Magpie. The Domestics only came out earlier this year so the £1.99 price i'm presuming was an error as it's full price everywhere. (Note Arrow sale purchases conspicuous by their absence.)

Really enjoyed Tam Lin and Harlow when i watched them recently.