Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Deadite 22nd June 2019 01:46 PM

I think that at treb or monkeypedro rates of buying i'd run out of storage space in about 2 weeks. :lol:

Rik 22nd June 2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 605958)
I think that at treb or monkeypedro rates of buying i'd run out of storage space in about 2 weeks. :lol:

They buy more in a week than I do in a year! :lol:

monkeypedro 22nd June 2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 605958)
I think that at treb or monkeypedro rates of buying i'd run out of storage space in about 2 weeks. :lol:

I am constantly selling dvds/blurays and giving some to charity shops to make room for the new stuff as have nearly run out of wall space in my movie room.

SymbioticFunction 22nd June 2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 605957)
I prefer Red Dragon to Manhunter, purely because they got the ending right and I never liked Brian Cox as Hannibal Lektor (why spell his name wrong!!).
I do like Manhunter BTW :nod:

The different spelling is very odd. It seems like such a pointless alteration. It's like Kubrick changing the room number in The Shining. You wonder why they bothered to do it. :)

Rik 22nd June 2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 605961)
The different spelling is very odd. It seems like such a pointless alteration. It's like Kubrick changing the room number in The Shining. You wonder why they bothered to do it. :)


That was because the Hotel where they filmed the exteriors didnít want people not checking into room 217 because of the film, so they used the none existent 237 instead :nod:

markchro 22nd June 2019 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of titles from the Arrow Sale.

MrBarlow 23rd June 2019 12:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Aoparantly i have ordered these over the weekend while heavily toxicated according to Angie:lol:

Linbro 23rd June 2019 09:41 PM

'The Silence of the Lambs' Criterion bluray, still sealed, from ebay.
'Goodfellas' 4k
'Blood Simple' bluray

'Touch of Evil' and 'The Third Man', Eureka blurays.

Was also going to get the local release of 'Taxi Driver', but Sony have announced a 4k of it, so will wait for that.

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd June 2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 606059)
'The Silence of the Lambs' Criterion bluray, still sealed, from ebay.
'Goodfellas' 4k
'Blood Simple' bluray

'Touch of Evil' and 'The Third Man', Eureka blurays.

Was also going to get the local release of 'Taxi Driver', but Sony have announced a 4k of it, so will wait for that.

Pure five star quality all the way there, Linbro. :clap:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th June 2019 07:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
From five star quality to, er...

Attachment 216284 Attachment 216285 Attachment 216286

Ordered from Diabolik


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.