Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 607136)
:pound:

Hes not my favourite for nothing

I remember the first one of his i read as a teen, Flesh i think it was, i thought it was real sick shit.

Nordicdusk 9th July 2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 607137)
I remember the first one of his i read as a teen, Flesh i think it was, i thought it was real sick shit.

Fell in love with his work about half way through the first book of his i read and been a fan since

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 607138)
Fell in love with his work about half way through the first book of his i read and been a fan since

The last one i read, actually a few years ago now, was Island, loved that, went in a very weird direction in the second half.

I have a few hardbacks i haven't read. I should pick up all the rest really as well.

Nordicdusk 9th July 2019 06:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
First of the Arrow sale action has landed.

Attachment 216723 Attachment 216724

gag 9th July 2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 607131)
Yep, he can take 50 pages to describe something that any other author could do in a couple of paragraphs.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere he does that because he gets paid by the word, might be wrong I'll google it sometime.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2019 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As I'm nearing the end of the third season of Fear The Walking Dead and will shortly have the seventh season of The Walking Dead to buy (I'll then buy the eighth season), I bought the fourth season of FTWD so I can coordinate the two shows and eventually get up-to-date.

Nordicdusk 9th July 2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 607161)
As I'm nearing the end of the third season of Fear The Walking Dead and will shortly have the seventh season of The Walking Dead to buy (I'll then buy the eighth season), I bought the fourth season of FTWD so I can coordinate the two shows and eventually get up-to-date.

Not seen any of Fear is it any good Nos? I haven't watches any of the latest season of The Walling Dead.

Rik 9th July 2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 607164)
Not seen any of Fear is it any good Nos? I haven't watches any of the latest season of The Walling Dead.

It’s really good, first 4 seasons are on Amazon Prime or Netflix, can’t remember which :lol: definitely worth a watch, the latest season (5) is fantastic :nod:

Nordicdusk 9th July 2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 607169)
It’s really good, first 4 seasons are on Amazon Prime or Netflix, can’t remember which :lol: definitely worth a watch, the latest season (5) is fantastic :nod:

Cheers RiK ill check it out.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 607164)

As you can probably guess by the fact I've bought the fourth season together with the other three, I really like it and rate it very highly. If this makes any sense, it is similar but different to The Walking Dead and, if the cast and artwork for the fourth season is anything to go by, there will be a crossover which should be interesting.

If you liked the early seasons of The Walking Dead, you should definitely watch Fear the Walking Dead.