Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

SymbioticFunction 19th July 2019 12:49 PM

The US Scorpion blu-ray of Lucio Fulci's The Psychic/Seven Notes In Black arrived today. I was a bit worried when I saw just a region code 'A' symbol on the back but thankfully it is region B friendly. My wife and I will watch it on Monday afternoon (and save an Alita viewing for later in the week).

btw The Psychic is the quickest loading bd that I have ever encountered. No company logos or text, the menu is shown almost immediately. :)

Justin101 20th July 2019 11:12 AM

Both of the theatrical posters available as covers, I think I prefer the 2nd one :)

https://i.ibb.co/k3RNLhr/IMG-1397.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/nnqLcSh/IMG-1398.jpg

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th July 2019 02:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

The Invisible Man collection and The Siren from Amazon, The Witch in the Window from Network and the other two from MM.

That's the second time i've bought that Prom Night set. :rolleyes: I won't get rid of it again as it's now OOP.

monkeypedro 20th July 2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 607732)
This weeks new arrivals.

The Invisible Man collection and The Siren from Amazon, The Witch in the Window from Network and the other two from MM.

That's the second time i've bought that Prom Night set. :rolleyes: I won't get rid of it again as it's now OOP.

I saw The Witch in The Window and The Siren at Frightfest and both are good movies.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th July 2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 607740)
I saw The Witch in The Window and The Siren at Frightfest and both are good movies.

Excellent. Thanks.

Empire mag had The Witch in the Window as it's must buy new release in the last issue and in the same issue Kim Newman said The Siren was very good as well.

Nordicdusk 20th July 2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 607711)
Both of the theatrical posters available as covers, I think I prefer the 2nd one :)

https://i.ibb.co/k3RNLhr/IMG-1397.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/nnqLcSh/IMG-1398.jpg

Have you seen the film yet ?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th July 2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 607586)
Black Book is a brilliant film. I'm sure you've seen it already though.

Yes, several times. This is an upgrade of the Tartan Video DVD.

Justin101 20th July 2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 607743)
Have you seen the film yet ?



Yeah, I saw it in the cinema. Itís good, but Iím under no illusions, not everyone is going to like it. The soundtrack is amazing though as you can imagine and the special effects are pretty spectacular.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th July 2019 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today's delivery from 101 Films:

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/att...1&d=1563637601

Demoncrat 20th July 2019 06:26 PM

Humph In Wonderland

A tribute show of the radio quiz I Sorry, I Haven't A Clue to presenter Humphrey Lyttleton in the form of a trip down the rabbit hole so to speak ;)
Very funny. Longer than the broadcast version etc. cd £1. A bargain as tis nm.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.