Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 18th June 2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 628734)
I like cash when i don't trust places. I'd never pay by card on a night out with the lads or anything like that.

I also need cash to pay my car maintenance as i get a discount for cash. No need to say why.

The other thing is i refuse to use ATM's. I really don't trust them. :lol:

I learn to realise what places are dodgy or well known for scamming people, once I do I either avoid going there or if I can't I pay by cash, I never bothered with receipts either until last year, sev reason, eg few week back we got Iceland delivered. we put it away and took dog for walk, didn't realise till we got back there was loads of stuff missing so the receipt came in handy to see what has been missed, couldn't phone the shop it was late, went first thing in morning and they couldn't help and apologise enough, and other week sam went and bought a few items, as she come out shop looked at receipt and realised they'd charged her twice for about 4 items. Also I watch a lot of tv shows and documentary on scams so I can try being caught out and be one step ahead.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th June 2020 02:00 PM

it's pretty dumb not bothering with receipts. You'll have had errors whilst shopping loads of times over the years. Two for £2 and being charged normal price that sort of thing.

Still at least you've seen the error of your ways. :thumb:

gag 18th June 2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 628738)
it's pretty dumb not bothering with receipts. You'll have had errors whilst shopping loads of times over the years. Two for £2 and being charged normal price that sort of thing.

Still at least you've seen the error of your ways. :thumb:

Well I say never bothered, but if bought a item for £100 took repciept incase I had to return it, but in general never bothered unless it was extreme necessary.

gag 18th June 2020 04:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alice in wonderland white rabbit.
Stand around 5ft 5inch.

Don't know why the pics sideways .

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th June 2020 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 628742)
Alice in wonderland white rabbit.
Stand around 5ft 5inch.

Don't know why the pics sideways .

It's sideways because you don't know how to manipulate photos on your device. :wise: It also looks rather thin.

gag 18th June 2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 628743)
It's sideways because you don't know how to manipulate photos on your device. :wise: It also looks rather thin.

It's straight on my mobile but uploaded sideways and every pic I show is taken on my mobile.
And the rabbit is actually thin.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th June 2020 07:53 PM

16 Attachment(s)
Looking forward to the arrival of.....

Mojo 19th June 2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 628776)
Looking forward to the arrival of.....

What’s the FRIGHTMARE release, reaps?

Justin101 19th June 2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo (Post 628814)
What’s the FRIGHTMARE release, reaps?

That one caught my eye too, it looks like an expensive German media book!

Nordicdusk 19th June 2020 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 225501

The quality of the image is pretty shit im not happy with this is quite blurry waited about a month for this to arrive which makes it even more disappointing.

liuqinghuafg is the sellers name on Amazon be aware.