Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 30th July 2020 05:48 PM

I HATE leaving the cellophane on, just a personal thing I guess, but weirdly, I keep it on the LPs I buy :lol:

nosferatu42 31st July 2020 01:05 AM

Life's too short for that shit, first thing i do is take off the cellophane and inspect my goods. (then i look at the dvd, cough...);)

I'd be shit at collecting vintage figures if that was my thing, screw it, it's coming out the box pronto.:woot:

Toys are there to be played with.:cool:

Nostalgic 31st July 2020 10:53 AM

I've just got Split Second from 101, and pre ordered The Untold story from wow hd.

Out of interest what are people's pre order lists looking like?

Graveyard 31st July 2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 631562)
Life's too short for that shit, first thing i do is take off the cellophane and inspect my goods. (then i look at the dvd, cough...);)

I'd be shit at collecting vintage figures if that was my thing, screw it, it's coming out the box pronto.:woot:

Toys are there to be played with.:cool:

True that. Someone a while back, gave me a Predator action figure, the other day my son saw it, and what to open it, first I panic a little it's been so many years since someone gave to me, but I thought, what's the point to be inside the box?

Well he played with the toy for 1minute, and never ask for it again.. :pound:

gag 31st July 2020 02:08 PM

Just bought gangs of wasseypur II of Amazon £4:15, I emailed the Seller to see if it had English subtitles they replied yes, so I’ve got proof if it hasn’t, now all I need to do is find first one that has subs, I’ve been after watching this for ages, but never managed to find anywhere that had English subs. Bought both last year but didn’t have English subs as a option.

monkeypedro 31st July 2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 631603)
Just bought gangs of wasseypur II of Amazon £4:15, I emailed the Seller to see if it had English subtitles they replied yes, so I’ve got proof if it hasn’t, now all I need to do is find first one that has subs, I’ve been after watching this for ages, but never managed to find anywhere that had English subs. Bought both last year but didn’t have English subs as a option.

There is a US region free bluray from Cinelicious Pics containing both movies complete with English subtitles. It is out of print and is listed at stupid prices but worth keeping an eye out as managed to pick up a copy from Ebay for around £6 last year.

g053584398 31st July 2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 631621)
There is a US region free bluray from Cinelicious Pics containing both movies complete with English subtitles. It is out of print and is listed at stupid prices but worth keeping an eye out as managed to pick up a copy from Ebay for around £6 last year.

Are the two films any good or do they break into song and dance like most Bollywood fare?

trebor8273 31st July 2020 06:18 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Arrived today.

72 discs and 212 hours of the most evil women who ever lived.

Justin101 31st July 2020 06:30 PM

I keep looking at that Murder She Wrote box set but I know that realistically I do not have time to watch all of those episodes :lol: 12 seasons and 4 TV movies!!!
(I haven't even watched all of The Munsters and I've had that box set for about 4 years...)

trebor8273 31st July 2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 631654)
I keep looking at that Murder She Wrote box set but I know that realistically I do not have time to watch all of those episodes :lol: 12 seasons and 4 TV movies!!!
(I haven't even watched all of The Munsters and I've had that box set for about 4 years...)

Probably be angela lansbury age before I finish them all!