Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree132894Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #57591  
Old 7th September 2020, 05:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Twilight zone arrived from music magpie , the fugitive was a charity shop find it's was sealed.

On!y ever seen the movie.
That Twilight Zone set is amazing! Beautiful prints & so many extras you'll need a year off work to go through the lot!

In the post today:

The Postman Always Rings Twice

Columbia Film Noir Classics vol 4 (So Dark the Night, Johnny O'Clock, Walk A Crooked Mile, Walk East on Beacon!)
Reply With Quote
  #57592  
Old 7th September 2020, 06:21 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
That Twilight Zone set is amazing! Beautiful prints & so many extras you'll need a year off work to go through the lot!

In the post today:

The Postman Always Rings Twice

Columbia Film Noir Classics vol 4 (So Dark the Night, Johnny O'Clock, Walk A Crooked Mile, Walk East on Beacon!)
It is a amazing set with fantastic picture quality , with loads of extras including the radio plays.
Reply With Quote
  #57593  
Old 7th September 2020, 08:40 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 81xn13jI95L._SL1500_.jpg (105.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 81sjbp1DBTL._SL1500_.jpg (105.0 KB, 7 views)
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #57594  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:04 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Just ordered this from music magpie , for just over 11 thought why not
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg download (1).jpeg (9.2 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote
  #57595  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:23 PM
nosferatu42's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Castle Dracula
Default

Positive proof that Trebor is trying to create a TV ark and sail off into eternity, Once the icecaps melt n all that.

No one else in their right mind would buy Dynasty.
Except your mum.

(note to self, buy a big boat)

__________________

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Reply With Quote
  #57596  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:28 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
Positive proof that Trebor is trying to create a TV ark and sail off into eternity, Once the icecaps melt n all that.

No one else in their right mind would buy Dynasty.
Except your mum.

(note to self, buy a big boat)

I'll probably be really embarrassed if I like it and just tell everyone how awful it is.

Mind I did strangely enjoy Dallas as a kid, never seen dynasty but it's suppose to be Dallas with everything cranked up to 12. The 80s at its worst.

Last edited by trebor8273; 7th September 2020 at 09:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57597  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:37 PM
nosferatu42's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Castle Dracula
Default

Whatever floats your boat good sir, but at this rate you are definitely gonna need a bigger one.
__________________

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Reply With Quote
  #57598  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:50 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I'll probably be really embarrassed if I like it and just tell everyone how awful it is.

Mind I did strangely enjoy Dallas as a kid, never seen dynasty but it's suppose to be Dallas with everything cranked up to 12. The 80s at its worst.
I'd have bought it for that price.

Dynasty wasn't as good as Dallas. Speaking of Dallas, i'm currently half way through the fifth season as i type.

Sadly i only have the first five series on dvd. They go for silly money nowadays and the complete series plus movies is 89.99 on Amazon. If they'd reduce it by twenty notes i'd probably buy it.
gag likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #57599  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:55 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I'd have bought it for that price.

Dynasty wasn't as good as Dallas. Speaking of Dallas, i'm currently half way through the fifth season as i type.

Sadly i only have the first five series on dvd. They go for silly money nowadays and the complete series plus movies is 89.99 on Amazon. If they'd reduce it by twenty notes i'd probably buy it.
I was looking at it and was thinking the same thing. 60 I would pick it straight up for 14 season and four tv movies.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #57600  
Old 7th September 2020, 09:59 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I was looking at it and was thinking the same thing. 60 I would pick it straight up for 14 season and four tv movies.
The first tv movie was excellent. JR Returns i think it's called. I've actually still got it on vhs.

For me it would be like nine series as i've already got five and four movies and i still think it would be worthwhile.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.