Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139362)
That must be a real downer, especially when you've paid so much. Just try and concentrate on the positive and that you really bought it for the picture quality and aspect ratio rather than the artwork. Scant consolation really!

That's one way of looking at it - BU artwork in general isn't exactly thrilling stuff. ;)

nekromantik 29th March 2011 04:32 PM

Just received Altitude and Vamp as gift :)
and placed me order for Beyond!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 04:33 PM

I presume that's your viewing for this evening taking care of?!

nekromantik 29th March 2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139393)
I presume that's your viewing for this evening taking care of?!

nope I should be doing uni work tonight! Got till tomorrow to finish off draft so tutor can take a look in time for Monday. :mmph:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 05:06 PM

All work and no play makes nekro a graduate!

nekromantik 29th March 2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139403)
All work and no play makes nekro a graduate!

:lol:
I might watch something tonight though. As I doubt I can do too much tonight. Might get extra day to do it if tutor can look at it on Thursday instead.

Stephen@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139362)
That must be a real downer, especially when you've paid so much. Just try and concentrate on the positive and that you really bought it for the picture quality and aspect ratio rather than the artwork. Scant consolation really!

I only got it yesterday and I've already sold it on and bought another copy from ebay. That's how obsessive I am about my covers! Second time lucky! :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 139407)
I only got it yesterday and I've already sold it on and bought another copy from ebay. That's how obsessive I am about my covers! Second time lucky! :lol:

Did you lose out on the sale and, if so, are you badly out of pocket?

Stephen@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139408)
Did you lose out on the sale and, if so, are you badly out of pocket?

Nah, I've sold another unwanted disc as well, so I've got more than when I started. :) How unlucky could I be to get 2 the same? :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th March 2011 05:41 PM

Using a 10% off voucher, plus another where you get £5 off when you spend £50 or more, I've just ordered Pontypool, Apocalypse Now and the Scarface cigar box from Zavvi. When there's something else I want from there, I'll place another order for the Lord of the Rings: Extended Editions Blu-ray set which is tantalisingly just below £50!