Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

MrBarlow 20th January 2021 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Arrived

Attachment 230742

MrBarlow 21st January 2021 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ordered this yesterday arrived today on standard delivery, happy days.

Attachment 230757

marvinnashsear 21st January 2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644385)
Just ordered from 101 Films.

I thought Rabid was absolutely hilarious. But then I found out it was supposed to be scary.

Nordicdusk 21st January 2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 644560)
I thought Rabid was absolutely hilarious. But then I found out it was supposed to be scary.

That bad?

marvinnashsear 21st January 2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644564)
That bad?

Well, you know that's just my opinion. I've read quite a few reviews that loved it. I thought it was atrocious. The acting is, well, there isn't any. It looks like a TV movie. Mackenzie Gray is off the charts terrible. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of the Soska's. Their first 2 were OK. American Mary gets a bit too much praise but it wasn't terrible. The last 3 I thought were utter rubbish. I can see why Rabid was £3 in Asda a month after it came out.

Nordicdusk 21st January 2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 644574)
Well, you know that's just my opinion. I've read quite a few reviews that loved it. I thought it was atrocious. The acting is, well, there isn't any. It looks like a TV movie. Mackenzie Gray is off the charts terrible. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of the Soska's. Their first 2 were OK. American Mary gets a bit too much praise but it wasn't terrible. The last 3 I thought were utter rubbish. I can see why Rabid was £3 in Asda a month after it came out.

Yeah only cost a fiver so not much of a loss.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st January 2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644576)
Yeah only cost a fiver so not much of a loss.

I liked Rabid.

I've enjoyed all the Soska Sisters work i've seen - American Mary, Rabid and See No Evil 2.

Nordicdusk 21st January 2021 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 644585)
I liked Rabid.

I've enjoyed all the Soska Sisters work i've seen - American Mary, Rabid and See No Evil 2.

Im a big fan of American Mary not seen any of their other films ill watch Rabid as soon as it arrives and see.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st January 2021 10:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644586)
Im a big fan of American Mary not seen any of their other films ill watch Rabid as soon as it arrives and see.

See No Evil 2 is a straight forward slasher set in a morgue. Katharine Isabelle has a lot of fun with a corpse.

marvinnashsear 21st January 2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 644585)
I liked Rabid.

Vendetta, the one they did with Dean Cain and The Big Show is on horror channel on Wednesday morning at 12.40am. I didn't like that either but, you know.