Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 5th February 2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 645709)
A couple from Asda this morning.

When are you planning to watch Crone Wood? I know 'never judge a book by its cover' but it looks good :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th February 2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 645717)
When are you planning to watch Crone Wood? I know 'never judge a book by its cover' but it looks good :)

It's a complete blind buy. From the blurb on the back it sounds brilliant. Woods, witchcraft, occult ceremonies. It's Irish too and i usually like Irish horror.

To answer your question. Either tonight or tomorrow night. :)

Justin101 5th February 2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 645719)
It's a complete blind buy. From the blurb on the back it sounds brilliant. Woods, witchcraft, occult ceremonies. It's Irish too and i usually like Irish horror.

To answer your question. Either tonight or tomorrow night. :)

Great, I look forward to your thoughts!

trebor8273 5th February 2021 07:21 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Arrived today. Most blind buys so input would be most appreciated.

Decided too watch edge of the axe.

MrBarlow 6th February 2021 02:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Arrived today.

Attachment 231131 Attachment 231132

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th February 2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 645744)
Arrived today. Most blind buys so input would be most appreciated.

Decided too watch edge of the axe.

The only two i've seen / got are The Wind, which i really like, and Deadly Manor, which i thought was awful.

Graveyard 6th February 2021 03:17 PM

Edge of the Axe it's a nice slasher.

Demoncrat 6th February 2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 645744)
Arrived today. Most blind buys so input would be most appreciated.

Decided too watch edge of the axe.

Liked both of the Larraz for wildly differing reasons. The Wind, what a cast. Flight is charming and TOTW is arty (all good things!)
Enjoy!!!

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th February 2021 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This weeks arrivals.

bleakshaun 6th February 2021 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Couple of deliveries
Attachment 231136

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.