Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

tollickd 1st April 2011 07:03 AM

I have ordered:

The Bird With The Crystal Plumage (Blue Underground BD)
Terminator 2: Skynet Edition (Blu-ray)
A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) (Blu-ray)
Spaghetti Westerns Blu-ray Collection (3 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 07:56 AM

Just ordered:

Terminator Salvation Limited Edition T-600 Head
Cool Hand Luke
The Hills Have Eyes 1&2
Spartacus
Gran Torino

All on Blu-ray from Play.com in their sale.

antmumford 1st April 2011 08:09 AM

Just ordered the Terminator Salvation: T-600 Skull too. At £22.99 you can't go wrong. There's some great bargains to be had at Play but I just don't have the funds right now :(

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 08:20 AM

I've basically ordered it for the packaging as the film is rubbish -- it's McG after all -- but that's extremely cool for that price.

antmumford 1st April 2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 140080)
I've basically ordered it for the packaging as the film is rubbish -- it's McG after all -- but that's extremely cool for that price.

It's funny because so many people slated it so when I watched it for the first time I was expecting a disaster of a film. To my surprise I really enjoyed it, I thought the action scenes were great and to me it felt more dark and serious to fit in tone with the first film. I know I'm in the minority but hey such is life, opinions have to be different or the world will be a boring place. ;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 08:35 AM

The postman came quite early this morning (we'll probably get another delivery later on) with a big box containing The Red Queen box set with statuette. I haven't yet plucked up the willpower to open it!

bdc 1st April 2011 09:03 AM

That's a very nice boxset! :thumb:

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 139980)
Whoops, that should have been 4 Disney BDs! Talk about a typo!

:lol: I thought perhaps you were trying to give Mizpol a run for his money......or Reaper!

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 10:37 AM

Got my replacement copy of Bird With The Crystal Plumage this morning. Lets just say that I'll be disgarding the cover and sticking in with The Arrow disc. Grrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

PaulRobinson 1st April 2011 10:44 AM

I've got a feeling a lot of people will be updating this thread with Bird with the Crystal Plumage on BU! Luckily I already have it but I have just ordered Inferno and Romero's The Crazies on Blue Underground... Only another 25 release to go for the full set!

Is it just Django that's region A locked?