Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

oaxaca 1st April 2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulRobinson (Post 140112)
I've got a feeling a lot of people will be updating this thread with Bird with the Crystal Plumage on BU! Luckily I already have it but I have just ordered Inferno and Romero's The Crazies on Blue Underground... Only another 25 release to go for the full set!

Is it just Django that's region A locked?

Yeh as far as I'm aware its just Django! Which is a pain in the arse for me :p Love blue underground's films...Can't wait for THE NESTING and TORSO...and wasn't there a rumour of them releasing ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS in the near future?

Leman 1st April 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 140110)
Got my replacement copy of Bird With The Crystal Plumage this morning. Lets just say that I'll be disgarding the cover and sticking in with The Arrow disc. Grrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

The BU DvD just dropped through the mailbox, its even worse!

PaulRobinson 1st April 2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 140115)
Yeh as far as I'm aware its just Django! Which is a pain in the arse for me :p Love blue underground's films...Can't wait for THE NESTING and TORSO...and wasn't there a rumour of them releasing ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS in the near future?

I'm working on the full set and, like you, I can't wait for Torso and The Nesting. Cat O Nine Tails is planned too! :-)

I've never seen a few of their titles, like Uncle Sam and Vigilante, so there should be some decent viewing ahead!

BioZombie 1st April 2011 11:41 AM

Just revieved the Grindhouse 2 disc deluxe edition of Cannibal Holocaust. Won it on ebay for £10. The same version on Amazon Marketplace is going for £47 for the cheapest one.

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 140127)
Just revieved the Grindhouse 2 disc deluxe edition of Cannibal Holocaust. Won it on ebay for £10. The same version on Amazon Marketplace is going for £47 for the cheapest one.

I was going to bid on that, but when it went up to almost £10, I didn't bother. :lol:

BioZombie 1st April 2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 140129)
I was going to bid on that, but when it went up to almost £10, I didn't bother. :lol:

£10 was my limit, and luckily I won. It's a really nice set, and has an aweseom little poster/boolet.

I imagine I'll still probably buy the Shameless BD as well 'cause I'm a huge fan of Cannibal Holocaust

Vampix 1st April 2011 12:08 PM

Bought:

Deranged / Motel Hell (MGM R1 double feature)
Deathdream (Blue Underground R0 DVD)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 140087)
That's a very nice boxset! :thumb:

It looked good on the pictures but they really don't do it justice as it looks so much better up close and personal!

antmumford 1st April 2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 140133)
It looked good on the pictures but they really don't do it justice as it looks so much better up close and personal!

What is this The Red Queen box? if you don't mind me asking

kingofwitches666 1st April 2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 140152)
What is this The Red Queen box? if you don't mind me asking

I think they might be refering to this Ant. ;)

Amazon.com: The Emilio Miraglia Killer Queen Box Set: Anthony Steffen, Marina Malfatti, Erika Blanc, Giacomo Rossi-Stuart, Enzo Tarascio, Umberto Raho, Roberto Maldera, Joan C. Davis, Ettore Bevilacqua, Maria Teresa Tofano, Brizio Montinaro, Paola Na