Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th May 2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 652860)
I actually really enjoyed it, far better than Wheldon effort( and light years ahead of army of the dead), flash and Cyborg get more screen time are fleshed out a lot more. It was over 4 hours but didnt feel that long, it's divided into parts /chapters so don't have too watch in one sitting. It also sets a lot of stuff up if Warner had decided to continue Snyder Dc universe .

:thankingyou:

J Harker 24th May 2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 652850)
Attachment 233449

I got this as a gift anyone seen it ?

Not for nearly 30 years. As I recall I loved it then but other than a few images I can barely remember it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nordicdusk 24th May 2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 652870)
Not for nearly 30 years. As I recall I loved it then but other than a few images I can barely remember it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks J ill give it a watch soon.

marvinnashsear 25th May 2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 652803)
Picked up from HMV first thing this morning..

Attachment 233441

Sky Cinema also have a B&W version in on demand but I don't think it's been shown on any of the channels yet. Is it on the blu ray?

SymbioticFunction 25th May 2021 02:00 PM

I also picked up Zack Snyder's Justice League (on normal blu-ray).

Curious about how it will compare to the Joss Whedon/Snyder theatrical hybrid that I already own. I watched that a fortnight ago so I could be fully aware of all the differences/new material.

My wife and I both struggle with four hour films so we'll watch it in two separate sessions.

I did watch the first twenty minutes out of curiosity and apart from a rather embarrassing po-faced moment where all the women were chanting (when Aquaman leaves their village), it looked pretty good and very different in tone. :)

Dave Boy 25th May 2021 02:02 PM

Nope. No black and white version on the Blu ray.

Dave Boy 25th May 2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 652923)
I also picked up Zack Snyder's Justice League (on normal blu-ray).

Curious about how it will compare to the Joss Whedon/Snyder theatrical hybrid that I already own. I watched that a fortnight ago so I could be fully aware of all the differences/new material.

My wife and I both struggle with four hour films so we'll watch it in two separate sessions.

I did watch the first twenty minutes out of curiousity and apart from a rather embarrassing po-faced moment where all the women were chanting (when Aquaman leaves their village), it looked pretty good and very different in tone. :)

The movie is in chapters so you can easily spread out the viewing time if you want.

Linbro 25th May 2021 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ebay pick ups...

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th May 2021 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up in Asda today.

gag 25th May 2021 06:21 PM

Just ordered Jaws and Labyrinth blu ray 2 for £5 from music magpie.